DaHzxrd

Cruise Ship

I just had this idea pop into my head as i was talking to my friends and thought it could be a really fun new idea. I'm not sure if you will be able to put this in the game but if you could what about a a cruise ship that goes around the whole outside of the island giving people views of the island they have never seen before and this could relieve them from day to day stress from there jobs. Yes you could make it quite pricey for a cruise as its a very nice treat but you could implement so many jobs on this boat for example you could have a Skipper to control where the boat goes and then you could have waiters and waitresses and also on board entertainment so you could find someone on the street or something advertised online in game and they could be a really good singer for example so you can pay them to entertain people on the boat while the cruise lasts. There are a lot more roles you could have on the boat but that would be just the minimum, i hope you look into this idea and i would love to see it in game. Something else that could happen if there are sort of pirates or gangs that could end up getting a little speed boat maybe they could try to hijack the boat and then they could take everyone hostage and then the police would have a really good hostage situation to rp.

Jacob. 

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, _GamingSid said:

Sounds good might just be hard to put in and what if people get bored on there ? 

I'm not sure i think they should realise they are going on a cruise and they will be aware of this before they pay and go on the cruise, also they could get a really good rp situation if they get caputed hostage so anything could happen :)

Jacob.

Maybe one day if they add more islands the cruise ship can sail between the islands, allowing for people to pursue business opportunities in tourism!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Skirunner10 said:

Maybe a cruise ship is a little overkill...

However, I could see this being really cool if you just bought a luxury boat of sorts and gave tours for fees.

Yes maybe that could be a better idea, and then it could be rewarding for the player to save up that money and be able to buy it this also allows them to show off how much money they have worked for. 

3 hours ago, Alecander said:

Maybe one day if they add more islands the cruise ship can sail between the islands, allowing for people to pursue business opportunities in tourism!

Yes another good idea this would be a lot later in the future yet though :(, I'm also not sure if the server would be able to handle more islands as just the first one will be over 200km.

Edited by DaHzxrd

In a video it shows a Ocean Going almost yacht like boat. I am assuming since they showed this it will be in the game but I doubt a cruise ship would be plausible at this point in time. Although it would be really cool!

Cruise ships would be great, especially in a game like identity. Think about it, you can swim in the pool, you can play pool, you can have parties on the ship, you can have dining on the ship, you can even get drunk and fall down the stairs, or maybe do some illegal stuff on the ship. Like, imagine a scenario happening on the ship, like in the game: The Ship. Or if an assassin or something is on the ship. Some very cool ideas. Or something like that splinter cell double agent mission on the cruise ship even. Something that could already happen, since there's yachts in the game is a scenario like in a game called velvet Sundown, where you have to solve a murder mystery. The captain has been killed and you need to find out who did it. There was no AI in that game either, and you have to question players and stuff to figure out which player is the killer. There was also another scenario in that game where you have to find out who destroyed your oil company.

Edited by SkinnierSteve
  • Like 1

Cruise ships would be LIT! Especially as a criminal, you could use a cruise ship as a temporary hideout, you could hold people hostage for ransom, and so many other scenarios! We'll just have to see if cruise ships will be in the game, and even they aren't, they're probably at least going to add small boat trips right? Like the ones where you get on a canoe in the lake or river or take a small trip on a small boat near the beach. And being able to steal big yachts and boats would be fun as a criminal, so you can make some illegal connections and sell the yachts. It would be quite a thrill :D