DaHzxrd

Hello, From England

Hello everyone,

I'm Jacob well that's my real name anyway, I am just here saying hi to everyone hoping to make some new friends that will have this game when it comes out so we can play and team up together and have each others back :). I'm currently 18 turning 19 in October i really enjoy rp servers and games it is great to see a game like this being so successful i really do have hope and faith in this game i have brought the game because at the moment for such a good looking game and the price it is at is amazing and YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS THAT DEAL. everyday i am thinking about this game now it should be really fun and a fresh sort of rp game and i hope to see everyone in game :)

Jacob.   

• Like 8

Welcome! You have just joined such an amazing community today. Please enjoy your stay @DaHzxrd!

There are a lot of resources on this forum which I recommend if you want to know as much as you can then I would definitely start there! However if you want to know more and cannot find what you are looking for then please don't hesitate to ask and I am sure anyone will delightfully answer to the best of their knowledge.

2 things I would love to know is;

What are you most excited about in the game?

What job/ career path will you take to be? 

If you want easy access to the FAQ's you can just click on the links in my signature.

Nice to meet you and once again welcome!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Welcome! You have just joined such an amazing community today. Please enjoy your stay @DaHzxrd!

There are a lot of resources on this forum which I recommend if you want to know as much as you can then I would definitely start there! However if you want to know more and cannot find what you are looking for then please don't hesitate to ask and I am sure anyone will delightfully answer to the best of their knowledge.

2 things I would love to know is;

What are you most excited about in the game?

What job/ career path will you take to be? 

If you want easy access to the FAQ's you can just click on the links in my signature.

Nice to meet you and once again welcome!

Thanks @JamesLuck01

I am most excited for the rp and the amount of new people i can see and rp with

and i am hoping to either become a police officer to help keep the streets clean and help all the citizens of the island or else i wouldn't mind going into the drug business and trying to stay under the police radar as i think that would also be very fun and can cause a lot of rp situations.

Jacob. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DaHzxrd said:

Thanks @JamesLuck01

I am most excited for the rp and the amount of new people i can see and rp with

and i am hoping to either become a police officer to help keep the streets clean and help all the citizens of the island or else i wouldn't mind going into the drug business and trying to stay under the police radar as i think that would also be very fun and can cause a lot of rp situations.

Jacob. 

Cool, I want to own my own public transport company and drive a bus xD 

7 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Cool, I want to own my own public transport company and drive a bus xD 

Oh right nice, you will probably get a lot of good rp that way and there is a lot of money if you own the whole company, you will become a millionaire in no time ahah. Hope to see you in game though :).

Welcome Dahzxrd! Glad to see other people interested in a sort of 'fresh' new kind of RP game coming out soon. I am pretty hyped up too to try the first module soon

Hello jacob and welcome to the identity community. :)

Enjoy your stay here and greetings from germany to england :)