DaHzxrd

Retirement Home's

Not sure if someone has already came up with this idea, But i think it would be a really fun place to be and a lot of rp could be done here for example you could rp that your granddad has grown old and needs to be put in a home so this retirement home could be a really good choice and also you could maybe place it near the town square or maybe just outside of it so this will attract people to rp here. As there are no npc's you could have roles like a nurse there and a person working at the desk and maybe even someone there making sure the people living there dont go walkabouts. Me personally thinks this could be a really fun and fresh idea as i have never seen this in any game/ sever before. Hope this idea can go ahead :)

Jacob.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, DaHzxrd said:

Not sure if someone has already came up with this idea, But i think it would be a really fun place to be and a lot of rp could be done here for example you could rp that your granddad has grown old and needs to be put in a home so this retirement home could be a really good choice and also you could maybe place it near the town square or maybe just outside of it so this will attract people to rp here. As there are no npc's you could have roles like a nurse there and a person working at the desk and maybe even someone there making sure the people living there dont go walkabouts. Me personally thinks this could be a really fun and fresh idea as i have never seen this in any game/ sever before. Hope this idea can go ahead :)

Jacob.

It is a decent Idea, but people won't stay locked up in one place for long periods of time because it will be / get extremely boring after a time.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

It is a decent Idea, but people won't stay locked up in one place for long periods of time because it will be / get extremely boring after a time.

Yes i understand that and this is why it should be a complete opportunity to them if they want to go there and also they could be allowed things like family days out and they should be allowed to go and visit there friends.

Just a little idea i thought off :)   

Jacob.

• Like 7