Sign in to follow this  
lamarr

What about people that deathmatch?

Lets say i'm going for a walk to the shop and suddently two guys shoot me without any valid reason? What is going to happen then?

1 hour ago, lamarr said:

Lets say i'm going for a walk to the shop and suddently two guys shoot me without any valid reason? What is going to happen then?

Can I ask, is there any valid reason in real life to shoot people if they are just going on with their daily life. I don't see that there is a valid reason in life to shoot others and so why would you need reasons here if people kill with no valid reasons IRL? In official servers there is no rules like RDM or NLR as really there are no rules in life on random deathmatching. I can tell you that there will be a system which stops mass killing I am sure in official servers but they are likely to be casual RP and not have rules other than no hacking, exploiting, glitching or any such cheating which give you a advantage over another person.

Well, people will destroy alot by deatchmatching for fun. What happens when someone dies? do he lose all his items?

9 minutes ago, lamarr said:

Well, people will destroy alot by deatchmatching for fun. What happens when someone dies? do he lose all his items?

When one dies, they lose only items on his/ her person. Also guns will be hard to acquire / will be expensive and automatic weapons will be rare.