hunteredh

How Long Will the Town Hall Module be active for?

I have recently pledged $30 towards this game and I plan on pledging more. But one question for me remains to be answered, how long will the Town Hall Module be active for. Will it end when the beta comes out? 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, hunteredh said:

I have recently pledged $30 towards this game and I plan on pledging more. But one question for me remains to be answered, how long will the Town Hall Module be active for. Will it end when the beta comes out? 

The town square module will be active until "Beta" is released and that is the same with the other 2 modules and you will be able to play on anyone you choose including hopping on each one.

Town Hall will be available until beta, though you will be able to play the additional modules as they come out as well. I don't thing gameplay will be stagnant with the release of the additional modules. The first module is going to be the biggest (I assume), and I believe the others will come out relatively quicker.

6 hours ago, Kaitlyn said:

Town Hall will be available until beta, though you will be able to play the additional modules as they come out as well. I don't thing gameplay will be stagnant with the release of the additional modules. The first module is going to be the biggest (I assume), and I believe the others will come out relatively quicker.

I think the racing one will take the longest, as they have to make the cars and all that stuff.

6 hours ago, Kaitlyn said:

Yeah, the racing module will take quite long as the mechanics and all the things they will need to do as well as problems which will occur and so it could be just as long as the 1st module but the first module only took so long because the devs had to code the base game systems.