Sign in to follow this  
b4m8am

Something to look forward to

Just found out about the game a couple weeks ago... pledged today and looking forward to playing.. hoping I can open a bar up and see a lot of you stop by for some beers.. 

As far as opening up your own bar, I'm actually not 100% sure if you can or cannot. In this post, Paratus said you'll be able to create your own bar, but in other posts like this one, they've said that you're unable to.  I'm not sure which is true, and if creating and owning a bar is the same thing... I'm sort of leaning towards not being able to own one because a bunch of other people has said that you cannot and that the answer is probably somewhere on their twitter. :/ 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Hatoful said:

As far as opening up your own bar, I'm actually not 100% sure if you can or cannot. In this post, Paratus said you'll be able to create your own bar, but in other posts like this one, they've said that you're unable to.  I'm not sure which is true, and if creating and owning a bar is the same thing... I'm sort of leaning towards not being able to own one because a bunch of other people has said that you cannot and that the answer is probably somewhere on their twitter. :/ 

Due to the recent partnership with the company that begins within an "S", it is a high probability that the organization's idea of the game may be altered in the future considering that it shall possess the ability to increase the quality of the game.

• Like 1