13 minutes ago, TerminalGamer said:

How do I download this game? How can I play? When is this game getting released?

If you pre purchase it you'll receive a steam key to download it

37 minutes ago, TerminalGamer said:

How do I download this game? How can I play? When is this game getting released?

Just the full game = $15 (Citizen) and The modules, Beta and the full game = $30 (Founder). If you pledge you will receive a steam key at full game release (Next Year), The 1st module will be released soon and when it is you have to go to the modules page, download the launcher and then download the game and launch it through that external launcher you download. These things are not available yet to download and so I recommend using this forum to the full capacity e.g. using all resources like the FAQ's and searching maybe will help too with some things.

So I did use the search bar before creating a post, like I always do seeing how I only have 1 post and its this one. I found no direct answers to the question until now. Thank you JAMESLUCK01. Any of you wouldn't happen to know roughly when this game is going to be kicked in to beta release

10 minutes ago, TerminalGamer said:

So I did use the search bar before creating a post, like I always do seeing how I only have 1 post and its this one. I found no direct answers to the question until now. Thank you JAMESLUCK01. Any of you wouldn't happen to know roughly when this game is going to be kicked in to beta release

beta is coming in may

7 minutes ago, jackjohnson said:

beta is coming in may

The beta will not be in May.

3 hours ago, TerminalGamer said:

Next year?? That seems like bit of a scam 

There's no rule preventing you from waiting and seeing for yourself. If you think its a scam that's fine its something you're entitled to believe it's you're money after all. You can wait for them to release something concrete and then decide to purchase but just warning you prices might go up at that point

Edited by Luck

On 31/03/2017 at 4:08 PM, TerminalGamer said:

I gave you my full answer and you read the last part of it only. I clearly stated when each part is when and I answered every question for you. I just said use the FAQ's and search for some things because the FAQ's don't have everything but do have the answers to those questions....

Here I quote what I said.

Just the full game = $15 (Citizen) and The modules, Beta and the full game = $30 (Founder). If you pledge you will receive a steam key at full game release (Next Year), The 1st module will be released soon and when it is you have to go to the modules page, download the launcher and then download the game and launch it through that external launcher you download.

And then I stated:

These things are not available yet to download and so I recommend using this forum to the full capacity e.g. using all resources like the FAQ's and searching maybe will help too with some things.

Which you ignored all the answers? and thank you for saying thank you. 

• Like 1

High scale games don't take 3 months to complete, especially one with uber detail like Identity. Asylum is working their asses off to give us the best game possible, and in the mean time you have to understand that perfection takes time. The Asylum is fairly small and they are doing very impressive work. Please respect that.

For reference:
GTA V took Rockstar about 4 years to perfect. (And not to mention that Identity has a lot more to offer than GTA V and a much bigger map)

Skyrim took Bethesda 4 years to perfect. (Again, Identity has a much larger map and much more to offer.)

In perspective, Asylum is doing a fantastic job given the limited resources that they have been given.