Zoex

Introduction - Zoex

Hi guys, my name is Jeff. 

J/K, how are you guys doing, my name is Zoex, I am 18 years old.
I am an Administrator for Asylum Entertainment's "Altis Life" mission file on Arma 3 for quite a while now,
I've got hooked to that server Almost 3 years, august 11th 2014. (http://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/index.php?/profile/77-zoex/)
I have 7k hours spent into the Arma Series, and I'm hoping to find this game even more fun!
Joining the Military next week, so my PC time will reduce substantially, yet I can't wait for Identity's release.

Anyways, I thought I'd come by and say hi, I have high expectations for this game, you better fulfil them. (I'm looking at you @Motown ;))

Have a great day,
-Zoex

P.S- @Olio showers with a swimsuit on.

Edited by Zoex
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Zoex said:

Hi guys, my name is Jeff. 

J/K, how are you guys doing, my name is Zoex, I am 18 years old.
I am an Administrator for Asylum Entertainment's "Altis Life" mission file on Arma 3 for quite a while now,
I've got hooked to that server Almost 3 years, august 11th. (http://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums/index.php?/profile/77-zoex/)
I have 7k hours spent into the Arma Series, and I'm hoping to find this game even more fun!
Joining the Military next week, so my PC time will reduce substantially, yet I can't wait for Identity's release.

Anyways, I thought I'd come by and say hi, I have high expectations for this game, you better fulfil them. (I'm looking at you @Motown ;))

Have a great day,
-Zoex

Welcome Zoex! Glad you're interested in Identity! :D

• Like 1

Hello and Welcome @Zoex to the Identity forums.

What is the one thing you are most excited about for within Identity?

What will you do with in the game/ what do you hope to achieve?

Please feel free to ask me any question you cannot find an answer to within the forum resources of this forum or else where and I will try and answer it to the best of my knowledge.

Nice to meet you and hope to see you in the world of Identity!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Hello and Welcome @Zoex to the Identity forums.

What is the one thing you are most excited about for within Identity?

What will you do with in the game/ what do you hope to achieve?

Please feel free to ask me any question you cannot find an answer to within the forum resources of this forum or else where and I will try and answer it to the best of my knowledge.

Nice to meet you and hope to see you in the world of Identity!

@JamesLuck01 Would it kill you to be a little bit genuine when welcoming newbies? We all know you're copy and pasting the same message to get your post-count up, you're not fooling anyone. Please and thank you.

• Like 1

Hello, welcome to the forum!

I hope you enjoy your time here and have fun :)

Be sure to checkout other parts of it if you're intrested in certain things like rp, careers, ect.

28 minutes ago, Triiz said:

@JamesLuck01 Would it kill you to be a little bit genuine when welcoming newbies? We all know you're copy and pasting the same message to get your post-count up, you're not fooling anyone. Please and thank you.

I didn't copy and paste a single word above. I typed it up, but remembering is easy you see and I have not asked them questions yet. So Please.

On 3/28/2017 at 6:55 PM, Zoex said:

P.S- @Olio showers with a swimsuit on.

@Zoex I see what you did there @Olio dw i got your back

(Olio what a weirdo)

2 hours ago, Willc said:

@Zoex I see what you did there @Olio dw i got your back

(Olio what a weirdo)

I'm more curious as to why he is watching me shower??? Just because we share an admin locker room it does not mean it's a eyeball buffet for you @Zoex wait till the other guys find out about this....

• Like 1