Sign in to follow this  
looper1235

Playing this game!

Is anyone else not able to play? I am sad since I don't have a computer strong enough, plus I can't even game on it since its not mine, anyone else got this dilema.

6 minutes ago, looper1235 said:

Is anyone else not able to play? I am sad since I don't have a computer strong enough, plus I can't even game on it since its not mine, anyone else got this dilema.

There is likely a lot of people, but why don't you save up for a PC which will be able to handle it and you have until next year until the full release so you have enough time. Otherwise no one can play right now because the 1st module is not out yet!

1 hour ago, looper1235 said:

"Is anyone else not able to play?"

I am assuming that you've assumed that the game is available for players to play. The game has not been released. However, within the next month, the first module shall be available for players that had pledged to engage within the game as soon as possible.

2 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

There is likely a lot of people, but why don't you save up for a PC which will be able to handle it and you have until next year until the full release so you have enough time. Otherwise no one can play right now because the 1st module is not out yet!

I would assume he is quite young considering its not his own pc, so saving cash is kind of hard

4 minutes ago, Budbringer said:

I would assume he is quite young considering its not his own pc, so saving cash is kind of hard

I guess, but at the same time he could get something as a possible Christmas present right?

6 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I guess, but at the same time he could get something as a possible Christmas present right?

Damn thats an expensive christmas present :P

It's OK, we've all been in that dilemma before I'm sure! You'll manage to play it eventually hopefully!!

On 3/28/2017 at 8:35 AM, JamesLuck01 said:

I probably will! I am excited though still.

On 3/28/2017 at 10:40 AM, Budbringer said:

Damn thats an expensive christmas present :P

Right, a good PC that could handle this would probably run minimum 800 USD

Hey, you still have a while before the release of the full game. You can do a whole bunch of things to save up for a new computer. First of all, don't spend your money on useless things, secondly, you should do chores, I'm not saying every single day, but here and there, and you will get some money from those chores altogether at the end of the year, which could contribute significantly if you worked at least once or twice a week. Third, you can get money from Christmas and your Birthday. I'm sure you can get at least a hundred from both of them, I've gotten as much as three hundred on of my birthdays and two hundred on Christmas. By next year, you can have enough money for a good PC. I'm not saying it will be super excellent, but a $700 computer might be able to do the job for you. Good luck!

• Like 1