njayminsim1115

No Moderators! New ones ASAP.

We need more Staff.  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever gotten a personal response from the moderators, or Devs?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Have you ever asked a question and gotten an accurate response from the staff?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Do you feel that Moderators do their job well on the forums?

• Of course! They are active 24/7 365 and respond instantly.
    • Yes, they are active.
    • What are moderators??
    • No, they rarely do.
    • They never help, and don't respond.

The forums are a mess period.

With only so many moderators, (Actually only 9 moderators, 5 of which are inactive!) To me this is absurd. Motown, the game dev only responds to very lucky few topics. Moderators themselves only respond every blue moon. Most moderators, don't even break up fights in the comments, or punish people who use offensive slang. 

We also need moderators to FACT CHECK which creates 70% of most confrontations on these forums! We need moderators who have a high community reputation, and post often!

Please Devs! Give us more Moderators who can fact check us!

One Day Later..

HairyGrenade (a mod) announces that they are doing an application for moderators, the inactive moderators were deleted, and new staff came aboard!

Edited by njayminsim1115
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, njayminsim1115 said:

The forums are a mess period.

With only so many moderators, (Actually only 9 moderators, 5 of which are inactive!) To me this is absurd. Motown, the game dev only responds to very lucky few topics. Moderators themselves only respond every blue moon. Most moderators, don't even break up fights in the comments, or punish people who use offensive slang. 

We also need moderators to FACT CHECK which creates 70% of most confrontations on these forums! We need moderators who have a high community reputation, and post often!

Please Devs! Give us more Moderators who can fact check us!

Hmm, I just got to say the moderators do have a life and also are voluntary staff. They also are moderators who moderator the "Altis Life" made by the "Asylum main devs". If you think that you have enough time and a life to respond 24/7 to questions on the forum then ok you can prove it done but you can't do it 24/7 with a life and not get paid for it. If you really think you are willing to give up your life to answer questions then I think you are mistaken about yourself because I doubt you would, but only you know what you would do. I do have the time to do it everyday to an extent like these ones we have!

Edited by JamesLuck01
  • Like 5

28 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Hmm, I just got to say the moderators do have a life and also are voluntary staff. They also are moderators who moderator the "Altis Life" made by the "Asylum main devs". If you think that you have enough time and a life to respond 24/7 to questions on the forum then ok you can prove it done but you can't do it 24/7 with a life and not get paid for it. If you really think you are willing to give up your life to answer questions then I think you are mistaken about yourself because I doubt you would, but only you know what you would do.

I just think that Moderators need to be active and check at least once a day. That shouldn't be that hard. We all check social media at least once a day. But we only have 4 who are active within the past two months. We also need better informed moderators. James, you could be a moderator because you seem to respond quickly and are on 24/7

5 minutes ago, njayminsim1115 said:

Also, James did you move my topic from Ideas and Suggestions to Off Topic?

No, moderators do that. 

7 minutes ago, njayminsim1115 said:

I just think that Moderators need to be active and check at least once a day. That shouldn't be that hard. We all check social media at least once a day. But we only have 4 who are active within the past two months. We also need better informed moderators. James, you could be a moderator because you seem to respond quickly and are on 24/7

I may be on like it being 24/7 but I am not a moderator and well some of the moderators do just browse every other day or everyday but not post. It is very hard to find professional volunteers who will be on as much as me and well I don't want to commit to anything right now myself.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

No, moderators do that. 

I may be on like it being 24/7 but I am not a moderator and well some of the moderators do just browse every other day or everyday but not post. It is very hard to find professional volunteers who will be on as much as me and well I don't want to commit to anything right now myself.

Well, if the opportunity to become one and Motown asked you to, would you take it

7 hours ago, njayminsim1115 said:

Well, if the opportunity to become one and Motown asked you to, would you take it

I applied..

Edit

Edited by JamesLuck01

2 hours ago, Horak said:

Now you have the opportunity :D

This will be an exciting yet amazing opportunity to any which wants to become a moderator.

I wish you all the best of luck if you are looking to apply! :)

Yes he has opened a application and I think that they are looking through them now so good luck to everyone :) 

On 28/03/2017 at 4:05 PM, njayminsim1115 said:

We all check social media at least once a day.

I forgot to mention/ answer this part. I don't check social media nowhere near as close to 1 time per day it is more like 1 time per 4 - 6 weeks.

On 28.3.2017 at 8:13 AM, njayminsim1115 said:

Motown, the game dev only responds to very lucky few topics.

because of that he has less time for every topic about the game's release :D

6 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I forgot to mention/ answer this part. I don't check social media nowhere near as close to 1 time per day it is more like 1 time per 4 - 6 weeks.

Then you aren't very active on social media. 

6 minutes ago, njayminsim1115 said:

Unnecessary response as he's just mentioned he isn't very active.

3 hours ago, njayminsim1115 said:

Exactly and you said "we all check social media at least once a day" which is not true for me or maybe others here but I know I am 100x more active on this forum than social media.

21 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

Hello Guys, I am one of the new moderators .

joined yesterday, 27 posts content count, 6 points community reportation? Is this a specific moderator account? 

12 minutes ago, Woritmor said:

joined yesterday, 27 posts content count, 6 points community reportation? Is this a specific moderator account? 

A moderator specific account.