One of polices biggest job is to ensure safe drivers. if a police sees you speeding, going through a red light, doing skids or driving crazy, it should set an allowance for them to give you a ticket. witch would cause a situation where the person driving will have to pull over as from what ive heard there is consiquences in this game, so i guess you would want to pull over and take it on the chin rather than loss your car for trying to evade police. this brings me to another thing such as steeling a car, a stolen car from anywhere should pop up stolen. you should have to buy your car. and only drive the cars you own or friends cars unless you want to be a fool and go to prison xD but then again we all love a good police chase. i think driving laws is somthing many games need. and this game is THE ONE! i really hope the developers take there time with this game to perfect it. 

Having boy racers and car meeets etc etc turbos fast cars DRIFTING all add up to a good out come. the people get to try do it with out getting caught, and it being a life style. work to fund your car. and the police will have fun hunting. but very important. 

POLICE ( BAD BEHAVIOR )

We cant have police breaking the ruels as thats un fair and we would end up with to many people joining the police. the police career should have somthing in there such as bad behaviour, witch will cause them a suspendtion if there breaking road rules, when they WITNESS a crime, it would allow them to pull over or pursue the targer.

thank you for reading. there will be stuff ill think later that could have gone in but you get the picture :)

• Like 1

My grammar senses just went off the charts. Lol

Police will be able to pull people over, issue citations, and arrest for criminal offenses. I'm not sure about who will create the amounts for the citations, but I'm sure they'll be realistic. If a person refuses to pull over for a traffic stop (aka failure to yield), it may result in a pursuit or applying for a warrant to apprehend the criminal at a later date.

If it's possible to steal a person's car, I believe the license plate and other identifying factors would be able to be entered into a police database as a stolen car. As in real life, if you are found in possession of a stolen car, you're the one held responsible whether YOU actually stole it or it was sold/given to you.

There also will be a standard for police departments (or at least the one we're trying to establish, Identity Police Department). Criminal behavior or violating rules can result in demotion, suspension, being fired, and/or jail time.

I realise all this now lol ive been reading and watching for hours. I still hope cops have to there part on obeying rules

I love how they are working on keeping every one equal, such as police helicopters etc, even though it would be cool for a midnight car chase, there could be a feature where the spot light on the helicopter would show a blimp on the map of the target for polices officers when the spot light is on the suspect. but who knows there already really on track for this game and there teams seams to be getting bigger witch is great news. I love every idea the team has exposed

6 minutes ago, YoungOne said:

I love how they are working on keeping every one equal, such as police helicopters etc, even though it would be cool for a midnight car chase, there could be a feature where the spot light on the helicopter would show a blimp on the map of the target for polices officers when the spot light is on the suspect. but who knows there already really on track for this game and there teams seams to be getting bigger witch is great news. I love every idea the team has exposed

The developers have stated there will not be any air transportation to make the game more fair. It will also make people explore the island by driving instead of being able to get from one side to the other in just a few minutes..

iv'e always wanted a online game where you can spend time in your house for it interactions within the house. I hope meals become a big ish thing. making a meal, hit the shower then off to bed? haha

• Like 2

On 28/03/2017 at 6:28 AM, YoungOne said:

iv'e always wanted a online game where you can spend time in your house for it interactions within the house. I hope meals become a big ish thing. making a meal, hit the shower then off to bed? haha

If we're going this real, I hope I get to have a wank, cry and sleep on the floor at the end of each day. ?