MrClark

Progress Bar Went Up

I was browsing through it went up from 76% to 84% I hope it doesn't take another three months for them to finish it to 100%. Keep up the good work devs!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrClark said:

I was browsing through it went up from 76% to 84% I hope it doesn't take another three months for them to finish it to 100%. Keep up the good work devs!!

It didn't go up to 84%, it is at 89% also everyone knows that it went up when a new developer blog came out via email for those who have emails from them. Also a guy already made a post about it and to not clutter, would be nice using a thread already made instead of a new one.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

It didn't go up to 84%, it is at 89% also everyone knows that it went up when a new developer blog came out via email for those who have emails from them. Also a guy already made a post about it and to not clutter, would be nice using a thread already made instead of a new one.

Why do you always seem rude sorry man I didn't see the email jeeze

6 minutes ago, MrClark said:

How about the numerous other posts on the subject?

Who's familiar with the phrase "Ignorance of the Law is not an excuse"?

i will say, why not also post the email in the announcement side of things on the forums, i didn't buy in until after the announcement was made so how will i ever see this post? to anyone who purchases the game after that announcement we wont ever see it? share with the community on this not just the pledgers as keeping others updated may even push them to get the game.

1 hour ago, Frostybeans said:

i will say, why not also post the email in the announcement side of things on the forums, i didn't buy in until after the announcement was made so how will i ever see this post? to anyone who purchases the game after that announcement we wont ever see it? share with the community on this not just the pledgers as keeping others updated may even push them to get the game.

And we have no clue why only the email "Subscribers" got the announcement only and not the forum users too. Maybe it is to give us the news as we generally backed the game. There are numerous reasons why they did it through the email only and these could be some of them.

1 hour ago, MrClark said:

@MrClark I am sorry I sound rude but this post below has the announcement from a user posting it after the email was received. I am sorry to word it wrong which made it rude. I gave facts and well I didn't mean it come off like that, but you got to understand that the same things have been posted many times and well it clutters the forum and also makes it harder for others to find things using the search bar.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

And we have no clue why only the email "Subscribers" got the announcement only and not the forum users too. Maybe it is to give us the news as we generally backed the game. There are numerous reasons why they did it through the email only and these could be some of them.

@MrClark I am sorry I sound rude but this post below has the announcement from a user posting it after the email was received. I am sorry to word it wrong which made it rude. I gave facts and well I didn't mean it come off like that, but you got to understand that the same things have been posted many times and well it clutters the forum and also makes it harder for others to find things using the search bar.

I just hope that as new backers donate to this game they send out that email as well, because i would of never known of the progress if it wasn't for others posting the email they received and i am currently a donator as well, i only donated after the fact though.

• Like 1

On Saturday, March 25, 2017 at 5:37 PM, JamesLuck01 said:

Ignore this i cant get the quote away

Edited by MitchellTheKiller
Problems