matteo023

hello from the nederlands-Amsterdam

hello im matteo 18 years old from Amsterdam i donated 150$ for up-sized i wanna become a millionaire xD 

my goal on the game is to be the best police ever and i wanna be a SGT or Lieutenant and i will start my school for police in the Netherlands as well i wanna be police in real life as well it will take me 5,5 years

i hope we will have fun btw i saw the dev were 89% dune Good Job guys hope to play soon  <3 

ANP-dode-nieuwwest-politie-amsterdam_0.j

• Like 1

Hello and Welcome to the identity community! Nice to meet you @matteo023

Your question is within the resources and you would benefit more knowing more about the game by reading everything you can. However @HairyGrenade will likely tell you more or you might find it while reading about the features.

What do you look forward to most about Identity? 

What are your goals in Identity?

Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game.

If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help!

Cheerio!

• Like 1

Welcome Matteo023! Always nice to see different countries coming through and learning more about them. I am sure you will be a fine addition to the future police force(s)!

Good luck in getting to that role in the police wish you the best and that's a good job path you are following just hope you don't try to intervene with anything of our business. 

Hey, @matteo023, een Nederlander hier :p. Misschien kunnen we wel samenwerken, ik word wel een advocaat maar alsnog, wij zijn een van de weinige Nederlanders hier. Anyway, zolang je je niet bemoeid met mijn personal, misschien wel illegale bussiness, wens ik je veel succes in de beta.

On 3/25/2017 at 3:11 PM, matteo023 said:

can some 1 tell me more of the police Howe it works whit maby police levels in the department??  

They did mention that some unlocks from joining the Police would be getting promotions to play as a detective or swat.