Sign in to follow this  
Timmeht1

Hey, Canada Reppin

Age: 20                                                                                                                                                                                       Pledge: $30                                                                                                                                                                            Planned Profession: Cop, Hitman, Drug Runner                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Info: Been here since it was first announced and Played on the Asylum servers for Arma 3 before that. I'm excited to get into the game and be able to start making new friends and getting to become one of me professions. Hoping to help citizens be becoming a cop and keeping crime off the streets or become a hitman and take out corrupt politicians or corrupt cops, just to keep everyone safe. Can't wait to play with everyone!

Edited by Timmeht1

Hello and Welcome to the identity community! Nice to meet you @Timmeht1

What do you look forward to most about Identity? 

What are your goals in Identity?

Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game.

If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help!

Cheerio!

Welcome Timmeht1! Maybe I will see you around as a Cop, hopefully meet on good standings, haha. Always nice to see some Arma 3 life folks giving Identity some love

What do you look forward to most about Identity? I'm looking forward to getting past the limitation that arma put on the identity servers and to see how far we can bring the new game

What are your goals in Identity? My goals in identity are to get well known and to hopefully join up with some new friends and make a gang

Hi @Timmeht1 i hope you enjoy your stay here as long as it lasts and like to see the experience you are bringing over from arma. see you in game :)