OliviaWilson

Wilson Private Military Corporation.

Wilson Private Military Corporation

Wilsons Private military corporation is a corporation that has been running through the family. we are now hoping to get more people to join us. We will take out any high valued targets(but we need paying for a work) we are the best PMC out there and we can do any task that is given to us. Donn Wilson And Olivia Wilson (his wife) will run the corporation and will also fund it. we will get payed to do the job and then our employees will do the dirty work with a 25% cut from what the customer gave to us. the other 75% will get put into a bank account half will be spent on decoration for the PMC and the rest well that's up to Donn. 

Thanks for reading if this is possible in-game please let me know and also if you are interested in joining just send me a message on the forums

Yours Sincerely

Olivia Wilson.

Edited by OliviaWilson
  • Like 2

I do not think Military cooperations would be possible, But you could do a mafia-type of armed group, or just get a group of people and join in the Police force, you could communicate with eachother through teamspeak or something like that.

Edited by drJames

I really do not see why not. This game gives you the tools to RP. When you get on to the server you're gonna set it up on, just talk to your local police department, and just let them know what's going on. You could run just like a real life militia. If there are people opposed to this idea, than get a politician to back you. You could even buy a plot of land for training and storage. So yes I think it is totally possible. 

"We have the tools! We have the talent!" -- Blues brothers

For some reason I read this as "Owen Wilson Private Military Corporation". :P 

Anyway, good luck! You'll have some solid competition ahead of you, with Atlas, Redline Defense, Aegis and Tesla running around too.

• Like 1

I think it's great that some ambitious people take it upon themselves to make these kinds of organisations. But I think that we have enough MC gangs, mafia, street gangs and private military organisations already. The city that we're going to play in is going to be one big battlefield lol

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ravo said:

I think it's great that some ambitious people take it upon themselves to make these kinds of organisations. But I think that we have enough MC gangs, mafia, street gangs and private military organisations already. The city that we're going to play in is going to be one big battlefield lol

I believe not, it is going to be expensive to get equipment. Therefor only large players can afford a war but will not slaughter their enemy because the risk of death is too high. At least not on a steady basis once per month maybe but not each day.

• Like 1