Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PHAEROCON

One Very Pissed Off Customer

13 posts in this topic

So i have been trying to contact some kind of support for ovwr a month now, and there is absolutely NO ONE who will return my emails. I want a refund. Bottom line. I'm not going to go into details because im over it already. You guys really need to step up your customer support, otherwise, you've already failed. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PHAEROCON said:

So i have been trying to contact some kind of support for ovwr a month now, and there is absolutely NO ONE who will return my emails. I want a refund. Bottom line. I'm not going to go into details because im over it already. You guys really need to step up your customer support, otherwise, you've already failed. 

You know that they could be pre-occupied with things constantly trying to finish the module as they are behind already but I guess the devs didn't totally apologise and also acknowledge the bad PR, but they have been trying to work things out. 

Here I will help you a little: @HairyGrenade @Motown

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Email Paratus for refunds:
john@asylumentertainment.ca

Edited by Narc
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/25/2017 at 9:31 AM, Narc said:

Email Paratus for refunds:
john@asylumentertainment.com

His email is 

john@asylumentertainment.ca

JamesLuck01 likes this  Like this
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

interesting to see they offer refunds on donations, that's interesting to know

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Frostybeans said:

interesting to see they offer refunds on donations, that's interesting to know

I am very sure as soon as the module is out, that won't happen anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please email John, our CEO and project lead at  john@asylumentertainment.ca

He can provide you with a refund :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys should not give refunds as these are "DONATIONS" you cant give and than ask it back like that shit-head just did

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a donation and they are giving it back. I'd say that's pretty good PR. However, I feel as if they are doing it more for us than for PR rep. Someone that's crying for not getting attention has no purpose here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The donation is a way of asking someone to help with develop a product they plan on using. If it were something important like one of you needed a brain transplant, I'd say keep the money. But this was to get early access to thw game with added bonuses. I wont be playing the game now since I'm leaving the states. I'm sure they wont miss my measly $35

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, PHAEROCON said:

The donation is a way of asking someone to help with develop a product they plan on using. If it were something important like one of you needed a brain transplant, I'd say keep the money. But this was to get early access to thw game with added bonuses. I wont be playing the game now since I'm leaving the states. I'm sure they wont miss my measly $35

Well the title just tells people a different thing altogether, try not being so aggressive in the title, because it is no effort in being nice instead.

But you should be happy that they gave you the refund altogether.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

@PHAEROCON

I think you've misunderstood what a pledge is buddy. "a solemn promise or undertaking", that's the google definition. Imagine promising someone something and then asking for a refund. The devs never confirmed a date for beta or alpha release. So don't be angry when they hit a set back. Be patient. 

Edited by AndrewDonaldson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0