mitch8128

will the first module be released on steam?

3 hours ago, mitch8128 said:

in-case you didn't catch the title, will the first module be released on steam?

FAQ Extended will do you good if you take your time to read it. Also all other resources are good including a 30 second search!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mitch8128 said:

@JamesLuck01 if you took the time to search "steam release" or "steam release alpha" you will find that no helpful results come up so stfu.

@mitch8128 I am sorry for even asking you to take the time to search and apologise on the way I said it, but know that I had no ill intent in what I said and my explanation of it.

I know the answer is out there and well I was the one who gave the answer from the info I received via answers on twitter. Also you won't find it from having multiple words likely and so; if you searched just "Steam" then you would find the answer. The reason why you could not find it using the word Alpha is because people thought that the modules were beta when they clearly wasn't. Here is what I found by searching; 

Now don't say things about searching because I know what I am talking about on most things and I search before answering most questions if I am not sure.

Also here is another post: 

Edited by JamesLuck01

Why is it that 90% of questions on this forum either turn into a rage thread or end with 2 ppl arguing the night away.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Luck said:

Why is it that 90% of questions on this forum either turn into a rage thread or end with 2 ppl arguing the night away.

I did what he potentially asked and I quote it; "if you took the time to search". So I explained myself and did what he asked me to do, giving my results of what he could not find.

Also I never retaliated with telling him to "stfu" because I knew I could prove him wrong on searching.

• Like 2

I didn't think James was trying to be an ass about Mitch not finding the answer(s) he wanted. Mitch looked through Jame's FAQs, didn't find it with his search attempts, so now he's just trying to help give him some more evidence about it

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DarkDIce said:

I didn't think James was trying to be an ass about Mitch not finding the answer(s) he wanted. Mitch looked through Jame's FAQs, didn't find it with his search attempts, so now he's just trying to help give him some more evidence about it

Im not talking about james specifically im being general