Sign in to follow this  
Zerohn

Play or no?

Question

Would I be able to play this on a macbook pro 2015 with, 3.1GHz dual-core Intel Core i7 processor, Turbo Boost up to 3.4GHz, 16GB 1866MHz memory?

2 answers to this question

7 hours ago, Zerohn said:

Would I be able to play this on a macbook pro 2015 with, 3.1GHz dual-core Intel Core i7 processor, Turbo Boost up to 3.4GHz, 16GB 1866MHz memory?

Well system requirements are not out yet as it is too early, but otherwise you will only to play on MAC after full release... You left out graphics card in the specs but I guess the rest of them are fine.. If you can answer my question below as a yes then you should be fine!:

Can you run ARK or GTA V or ArmA 3?

Unfortunately, Apple computers are not built for gaming and you will only be able to play on very low graphic settings with lots of game lag, if you are even able to play at all. Apple computers are outstanding for other things, which is why I have a Mac and a PC for gaming, but Mac computers do not even have graphics cards, so you will be playing with Intel integrated graphics (which suck). They are not optimized for gaming, which is why many video games/companies do not even produce video games available for Mac computers. If you want to have an enjoyable experience on the game, I'm afraid you should invest in a medium to high-end gaming computer (because that's what it's looking like the game will need in order to play comfortably). 

If you are interested in buying separate computer components and hiring someone to put them together for you, I will be more than happy to discuss with you an affordable plan for PC components that will work nicely. I would also be willing to talk with you about buying pre-built PCs if you are interested!

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, hope to see you around!

• Like 1