zombeez007

Wont Let Me Claim Place

I cant click claim place it just sends me straight to shop and idk how to do it i bought the founder pack with beta access i got the first one then upgraded and don't understand why it won't let me!?

If you mean "claim pledge" I'm pretty sure you only use that if you purchased a package through Kickstarter. Once you buy your package, you should be able to see what claimable rewards you'll get once the beta, and/or modules come out, depending on the package you get. If you click your username in the top right corner of the screen and then scroll below account details, you'll see all of the rewards that come with the Founder Pack! You can only claim your pledge once the actual game is released, though! Hope this cleared some things up ^_^ 

Edited by Hatoful

17 hours ago, Horak said:

That's simply because the module isn't released yet.

Found that out but didn't know how to delete this message

17 hours ago, Horak said:
17 hours ago, Hatoful said:

If you mean "claim pledge" I'm pretty sure you only use that if you purchased a package through Kickstarter. Once you buy your package, you should be able to see what claimable rewards you'll get once the beta, and/or modules come out, depending on the package you get. If you click your username in the top right corner of the screen and then scroll below account details, you'll see all of the rewards that come with the Founder Pack! You can only claim your pledge once the actual game is released, though! Hope this cleared some things up ^_^ 

i am aware of that i checked i did so it is okay didn't know the module wasn't released but found that out yesterday

Yeah, dont worry, when the first moduel is released, you will automaticly have a "claimed place" so to speak. if you bought 30 package+ then when it releases, you will be able to download and play. :D.