Question

If there will be at least 2 official servers and we hold a career position on one server, is it only for that server?

For instance, say I'm a Sergeant on Server 1. If I got and play on Server 2, am I also a Sergeant with all the same house, cars, money, etc as Server 1? If so what if a whole police force (or most of it) only plays on Server 1 and not Server 2?

5 answers to this question

from my understanding if you switch servers you data does not come with you. so therefore you will only be a cop in server 1 and not server 2

1 hour ago, JaydenIV said:

from my understanding if you switch servers you data does not come with you. so therefore you will only be a cop in server 1 and not server 2

@JamesLuck01 does that sound right? So I can be a cop in Server 1 and businessman in Server 2?

16 minutes ago, Lil_Fish said:

@JamesLuck01 does that sound right? So I can be a cop in Server 1 and businessman in Server 2?

That is right but I am sure that your pledge car will, houses don't transfer but character stuff does e.g. if you are wanted in server 1 then join server 2 it is that the wanted level carries over. I have no clue on careers. Money I am not very certain about but I would say your pledge items obviously carry over and if you have $0 from your pledge then you still have $0 but if you had $1k then you have that $1k. If I decorate my apartment in server 1 and then go to server 2 I have to start over. "Houses" are limited and so you will not own the same house on the other servers you join. 

The full extent to the transfer / link is not known and I could be wrong with some or all of it. @HairyGrenade can clear it up likely.

• Like 1

On 3/24/2017 at 9:03 PM, Lil_Fish said:

Jobs won't carry over, pledge rewards will.

• Like 2