The1TheOnlyGonzo

Free Website Building?

I am working a personal passion project and I am looking for a free Website host, builder, etc, that I can easily create multiple pages and have a very detailed and deep forum. Being able to make custom appilcations, and have an on-website or on-forum currency/banking system. 

Anyone know any website, or anything that I can have many or all of these options?

Wordpress is a very 'beginner' friendly starter I believe. It may be hard to get started if you are new to website building but there are plenty of tutorials and such out there to get learning.

On 3/23/2017 at 6:30 PM, The1TheOnlyGonzo said:

I am working a personal passion project and I am looking for a free Website host, builder, etc, that I can easily create multiple pages and have a very detailed and deep forum. Being able to make custom appilcations, and have an on-website or on-forum currency/banking system. 

Anyone know any website, or anything that I can have many or all of these options?

When you start getting into forums and currency, it'll be hard to find a free assisted website design. Most free website hosting limits you to "widgets" and text information. If you're serious about hosting a website, i suggest buying a domain name. They're pretty cheap to own. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, xLambx said:

When you start getting into forums and currency, it'll be hard to find a free assisted website design. Most free website hosting limits you to "widgets" and text information. If you're serious about hosting a website, i suggest buying a domain name. They're pretty cheap to own. 

Any suggestions for which paid service would be the best option for my needs in my OP? 

10 hours ago, The1TheOnlyGonzo said:

Any suggestions for which paid service would be the best option for my needs in my OP? 

There's plenty of them out there. Best option would be able to do some research on your own and see which sites offer a good plan/layout for their websites. But I am sure someone knows a good one out there

• Like 1