juanpapto

Questions!!!

How will be troll people controlled? Becouse there are some people who maybe go killing people with out role.

And the other question is, will everybody be a policeman or a doctor, or will there be like a whitelist to enter as a policeman, because somebody can be a criminal but he also can be a policeman.

On 23.3.2017 at 7:58 AM, juanpapto said:

How will be troll people controlled? Becouse there are some people who maybe go killing people with out role.

RDM/VDM isn't an enforced rule on official servers, but there will be a tool for reporting these actions on private servers who create rules for these actions. Instead, on Official servers, we have a stress system in place to discourage random attacks or griefing. (If you put a waepon on a person his stress level will raise and he will take more damage when he gets shot. If you just shoot at someone for trolling the stress level didn't raise and he will get less damage from the shots so that he can escape)

Source: FAQ Extended / Reddit Q/A

On 23.3.2017 at 7:58 AM, juanpapto said:

And the other question is, will everybody be a policeman or a doctor, or will there be like a whitelist to enter as a policeman, because somebody can be a criminal but he also can be a policeman.

I've read that you can go to the police station, grab your police gear and start you career as a cop. What exactly the requirements are i don't know. Maybe a clean criminal record? A few hours already played on the server? Special ammount of police slots? That are my thoughts so far.

• Like 1

How much will the private servers cost?

Will ps4  and xboxone users be able to play with pc players?

Edited by MagicalGaming

14 minutes ago, MagicalGaming said:

How much will the private servers cost?

Will ps4  and xboxone users be able to play with pc players?

The game won't be on those platforms and so it is a no.

Private servers would also only be on PC and that they will be affordable.

I'm guessing that there will most definitely be at least some form of testing or training involved in becoming a police officer? Only because that would be the most realistic, and also the safest way or doing it? At least that's what I'm hoping for.

On 06/04/2017 at 1:13 AM, Devonor said:

I'm guessing that there will most definitely be at least some form of testing or training involved in becoming a police officer? Only because that would be the most realistic, and also the safest way or doing it? At least that's what I'm hoping for.

It would be rp based, but even so what is virtual police training going to change in terms of how the person acts as an officer? Nothing, exactly.

On 07/04/2017 at 10:56 AM, Kickapoo said:

It would be rp based, but even so what is virtual police training going to change in terms of how the person acts as an officer? Nothing, exactly.

The training I am sure is a short tutorial you have to sit through and not proper training. @Devonor

• Like 1