Sign in to follow this  
Passaretti

Passaretti Family

The Passaretti Family

My name is
Silvio Biancalana "Don" Passaretti.

Welcome to the Passaretti family. Our family is a well-organized, wealthy, functioning unit, with well-established members and associates, and is centered around loyalty. The more loyal you are to the family, the more loyal the family repays you. Loyalty goes a long way in our line of business. The family takes care of other members very well in terms of pay, and treatment. We supply housing, permanent jobs, growth opportunities, and have even started separate families of our own. Currently, we stand strong with 31 active members to the Passaretti Family. Never seen our family, Cannot find our family? That's because the family doesn't need to be found. We are quiet. Running operations under the public noses. No traitors, No leaks, but we have a special mission.

The family is looking into new locations. With that come new people, new associates, new beginnings...
We've heard of Roseport, a fresh new city offering potential of wealth, drugs, guns and a new place to settle down.
This is where you could come in. The family has openings. Opportunity for you to make yourself in a new town. If you are interested in being apart of the family, information about joining please visit 
http://passarettifamily.webs.com

Once there you will find what positions are available, and ways to contact the family. 

I look forward to meeting you in the game.

Best regards

S. Passaretti

Edited by Passaretti
  • Like 1

I would recommend posting a Chain of Command or Ranking list so people know the ranks available rather than them just going to your website for all the information.

• Like 1