NinjaRabbit

Making cars?

44 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

Yes, they will have very in depth vehicle customization! Including under-the-hood customization.

No you can't make your own cars....

@NinjaRabbit

Edited by JamesLuck01
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

No you can't make your own cars....

@NinjaRabbit

im not sure as ive watched quite a bit on identity but im pretty sure i remember them saying in one of those videos (I think the Q and A Video) that  cars can be built in depth and customized its just not there current focus.

UPDATE: They indeed will have car customization and it looks as if your options depend on weather you have a low end garage or high end. im not sure about manufacturing and model designs yet but ill keep an eye out for any updates. don't quote me but here is a video..>>> 

41 minutes ago, Robert9556 said:

im not sure as ive watched quite a bit on identity but im pretty sure i remember them saying in one of those videos (I think the Q and A Video) that  cars can be built in depth and customized its just not there current focus.

@Robert9556 There is indeed in-depth car customisation but you cannot build your own cars as well as the car dealerships are all owned by NPC's. 

@JamesLuck01 Are you sure because on the what is identity page it says  The vast majority of items you'll find in shops are created by players either in their home workshops or in large factories. Everything from furniture to weapons and vehicles are crafted by other players.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NinjaRabbit said:

Are you sure because on the what is identity page it says  The vast majority of items you'll find in shops are created by players either in their home workshops or in large factories. Everything from furniture to weapons and vehicles are crafted by other players.

10 hours ago, NinjaRabbit said:

@JamesLuck01 Are you sure because on the what is identity page it says  The vast majority of items you'll find in shops are created by players either in their home workshops or in large factories. Everything from furniture to weapons and vehicles are crafted by other players.

Ok, that is the first I have seen that. Sorry for getting it wrong and thank you for correcting my mistake. Much appreciated, but at the same time just remember that they are preset and won't be designed by players.

Your question I answered above can you make our own cars. That is still a no but you can craft preset designed ones.

Edited by JamesLuck01

Ok, I have asked this question before and got the answer:

Players craft cars, but do not design them. At the end of crafting/creating a car they can choose to sell it straight to a player or to a NPC ran dealership.

• Like 1