Asupra

EA FUCKED UP AGAIN :) yay

6 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

What is fucked??

Running up the post counter I assume.

the game is bugy , the story is fucked , choices are FUCKED ,  graphics are Fucked , mechanics are The same , voice acting is fucked , 60 $ price tag MY ASS ( GSS WHAT, ITS FUCKED !!!!!!) FUCK EA FOR EVER  ,,, cant wait to see how the fuck are they gonna FUCK NEED FOR SPEED 

Soo sorry james its just i hate EA soo bad man , i need to make sure that any sane people are Alive , PLEASE Till me you agree 

On 3/22/2017 at 1:54 PM, JamesLuck01 said:

What is fucked??

I haven't played Mass Effect Andromeda release, I'm playing on the 10 hour trial you get for being an origin subscriber. I have it on 4K, no issues whatsoever, as far as the graphics, they look amazing in my opinion. What problems are you having with the graphics? I did have one tear about 2/3 of the way up the screen, but turned on V-Sync (not to be confused with Free-Sync or G-Sync). And it's crystal clear. I haven't experienced anything in my first few hours that would even constitute a bad experience. My experience with EA is they are Hit-n-Miss. Where are you getting problems? So I know to keep an eye out for issues.

55 minutes ago, JohnNYBlaze said:

I haven't played Mass Effect Andromeda release, I'm playing on the 10 hour trial you get for being an origin subscriber. I have it on 4K, no issues whatsoever, as far as the graphics, they look amazing in my opinion. What problems are you having with the graphics? I did have one tear about 2/3 of the way up the screen, but turned on V-Sync (not to be confused with Free-Sync or G-Sync). And it's crystal clear. I haven't experienced anything in my first few hours that would even constitute a bad experience. My experience with EA is they are Hit-n-Miss. Where are you getting problems? So I know to keep an eye out for issues.

1 hour ago, Asupra said:

Soo sorry james its just i hate EA soo bad man , i need to make sure that any sane people are Alive , PLEASE Till me you agree 

I think A lot of the problems come with the platform (My Opinion). I don't hate EA as much as Ubisoft, I guess I hate most publishers because they don't care about games unless they make money... They will destroy games to make money.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I think A lot of the problems come with the platform (My Opinion). I don't hate EA as much as Ubisoft, I guess I hate most publishers because they don't care about games unless they make money... They will destroy games to make money.

Across the board it's hated. PC, PS4 and Xbox One

12 minutes ago, Arky said:

Across the board it's hated. PC, PS4 and Xbox One

Oh I know and agree, but I hate it more from the platform. I do however hate the 2 publishers because my favourite games were ruined when they took control mainly.

42 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Oh I know and agree, but I hate it more from the platform. I do however hate the 2 publishers because my favourite games were ruined when they took control mainly.

This is why they shouldn't hire people who don't know what they're doing. They did this with my favorite series THPS and ruined Tony Hawks Pro Skater HD and THPS5. I can only assume EA will them proceed to face fuck Skate 4 until that game is as shitty or shitter than the THPS series

5 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

oooh dont get me started on UBISHIT those stealing , money mongers blood Sucking ASS-HOLS ! 

• Like 1

Ohhh got really confused with this post and then realised after reading a bit you was talking about mass effect. I have never played any of the game's personally but what do you really hate the most about it ?