jdjedimaster1

Police in the Town Square Module

Basically the only job I would want to be is police, more specifically the SWAT/Armed Response, so I was wondering, do you think we would be able to become simple jobs such as a police officer in the first module (Town Square)? I think we should be able to.

3 hours ago, ItsWictor said:

You will only be able to do small social things in the town square module and customize your character! :)

If you have not aleardy, read more here http://www.identityrpg.com/info/modules/townsquare/

''As a social module, the Town Square will allow you to create and customize your characters, meet new friends and enjoy a handful of interesting and fun things to do. ''

I can understand why anyone reading the description might get the idea of already being able to choose their career. But the last part probably suggest that we may go to the theater and watch movies.

• Like 1

The Town Square module is basically just a social module. It'll let you taste what Identity would be like, the atmosphere, parts of the map, and the social interactions between you and everyone else. That'll basically be it and nothing else.

The second module is literally called "S.W.A.T."... I'm pretty sure you can guess what it's about.