Frooty

What is your characters story and what will they do?

International President of the Bad Company Rangers MC. Running guns across the island and working on our bikes, while chilling at our clubhouse

• Like 3

The Tale of Lucious Times

Lucious Lee Times (myself) is a character that grew up homeless on the streets of Los Angeles. In a city of crime Lucious had to be on the lookout at every turn. In Lucious' young life he grew to be very aware of the crime filled city and knew he had to do something to ensure his safety. At 15, Lucious started an organization with a few neighborhood boys called "The Peacekeepers". These boys were brutal. They cleaned the streets of crime in the most direct ways possible. Showing up to criminal hideouts and wasting away every member present, making fake visits to prisons and jails to poison and eliminate those criminals on the inside, making appointments with the LAPD to let THEM know how things would be done. The Peacekeepers were vigilantes at the finest. The city soon had a crime rate so low new schools were being built and more people migrated to the lovely city of Los Angeles. Through all the harsh deeds The Peacekeepers had done Lucious never was present for the actual action. He was the mastermind, the planner, the brain of the whole operation. Sitting behind a desk as leader of The Peacekeepers. Oh how things looked great! Lucious had made something out of nothing and became a city icon and hero as he grew older. Though soon, things made a turn for the worst. Lucious' closest partner, his beautiful fiance was capture by a man known by the name Gustavo Fring. A now well-known high profile methamphetamine drug lord. He did so becuase by cleaning up the city Lucious' made distribution for Mr. Fring come to a complete stop in the area. Lucious grew furious, so furious he began to walk into a whole new light. The Peacekeepers became a weapon at Lucious' disposal. He thought long and hard and then finally had a plan. After finding where Fring was located Lucious and his team of over 200 men approached the location, guns loaded and ready for anything. However, Fring was already aware of Lucious' presence and decided to retaliate. Fring killed Lucious' fiance, then sent out total war upon Lucious and his men. In the end only two men were left standing; Fring and Lucious. After few words, Lucious caught leverage and killed Fring. Though Lucious was severly injured by gunshot. He called the LAPD. With quickness, Lucious was saved and had chance to speak with the LAPD Chief of Police. He thanked Lucious for his doings and after a long conversation of tears the chief left. Lucious began to realize how much he'd loss. All his men, his fiance, his hold on the city from crime all gone! Three weeks later Lucious walked out of the hospital, grab all $789,211 he'd raised with his people, and began to leave town for a new home. A place called Turtle Beach on Identity Island. However, when he got to the town line he found something waiting for him. Over half the city was standing their with gold-colored gold-scented candles. Some of them stood to give thanks, but many stood ready to follow him wherever he went. A woman by the name of Dorris Jean approached Lucious and told him this: "We give these candles to represent who you are to the city. Forever will you be the gold we all love, the gold we all know has provided, the gold we all know will pay the price. For to us you are a leader and friend. For you have become like royalty in this city. And with you royalty we be your royal family." Lucious was proud. All negative feelings previous washed away. Lucious now felt the obligation to continue to lead. For he knew he was wise and could give great leadership. This time he wouldn't limit himself to the leadership of a groups of boys who run a city, no. That was below him now. Now he needed to lead in higher heights where he could have greater impact and influence. A position of power such as Governor would do the trick! So he then decided to venture into the political field of leadership once he arrived in his new home. A few hours later after a celebratory evening Lucious and the now called Royal Family left. 12 days later they arrived in Turtle Beach on the Identity island and the rest is soon to be foretold...

• Like 3

THE TALE OF MICHAEL JACKSON

Born Michael Jackson, my character was always made fun of at school. It was all fun and games until little Mikey brought a gun to school. Then nobody was laughing. He just escaped from jail and got plastic surgery.

• Like 1

if available, firefighter, however i hear there wont be house fires or building fires so i might just have to see about becoming a SWAT member. if all else fails, drugs is a good alternative lol

Nobody's perfect; Good - evil, they're two sides of the same coin. Hill, he doesn't open up much, hiding behind a broken shadow of a man. He see's the world in black and white, forgotten what it meant to feel joy. He searches for answers far and wide, a sign.. help - alas' he couldn't tell you what for.

There is no place for Hill. Hopes, dreams; Shattered, flickered away through the night. Hill tries to see a good in the world, anything to keep moving forward. A tired, strugglesom man he fails to hold a job, every day feeling different from the last.

He likes to be alone, at least he convinces himself he's better off that way. He's renown for his unhealthy obsessions, he's your every day conspiracy theorist. Holding a particular grudge against certain political figures, he feels they're all plotting against the true American values, freedom; and he will not stand for it.

Edited by Hill
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Hill said:

Nobody's perfect; Good - evil, they're two sides of the same coin. Hill, he doesn't open up much, hiding behind a broken shadow of a man. He see's the world in black and white, forgotten what it meant to feel joy. He searches for answers far and wide, a sign.. help - alas' he couldn't tell you what for.

There is no place for Hill. Hopes, dreams; Shattered, flickered away through the night. Hill tries to see a good in the world, anything to keep moving forward. A tired, strugglesom man he fails to hold a job, every day feeling different from the last.

He likes to be alone, at least he convinces himself he's better off that way. He's renown for his unhealthy obsessions, he's your every day conspiracy theorist. Holding a particular grudge against certain political figures, he feels they're all plotting against the true American values, freedom; and he will not stand for it.

When the game comes out, I would love for you to drop by my radio station where we discuss conspiracies, aliens and politics. Message me if your interested, I would greatly appreciate it!

• Like 1

My character shall function as a political, commercial, and personal espionage agent that fulfills objectives in exchange for wealth via a written contract. I.E. surveillancing a client's wife for a few weeks in order to determine whether the wife has committed any acts of infidelity against the client.

In the process, the individual shall function as a writer and a politician. 

However, a consistent source of income shall involve functioning as a "transporter" identical to a taxi service.

When the game releases my character will be me.

I'm not sure about the career I will choose but I am sure of the type of person I will be.

I'll be a kind and generous person offering help to those who need it and that's what'd matter to me.

In most games they don't offer you this, but Identity does, they let you pick everything about yourself and it's whether you live up to your actions which will define you.

Edited by Judgement
  • Like 1

Costello Falcone, born into a family where his dad was in the mob. Grew up and works for himself taking jobs from criminals around the city. 

I'm not going to come up with a detailed backstory for my character. (cause I'm too damn lazy) But the character I'm going to play is a boy who has been a rebel his whole life and struggles with his economy and what not. He's a sweetheart, but the fact that he has to get the economy together somehow, he starts taking questionable jobs just so he can survive. He slowly gets dragged into the criminal world against his will and it's up to him to choose what road he will take in life

• Like 1

Gun Store owner

He is from New York (the Bronx to be exact). no alcohol or drugs but tobacco is okay. likes nice cars (Anything from 4x4s to supercars but as long as its good). likes reasonably priced clothing.

Edited by NyanRadscorpion
typo

On 3/26/2017 at 7:03 AM, Hill said:

Careful on projecting yourselves through your characters, if not that is a sure fire way to turn RP into something it shouldn't be. Keep you out of your RP character as much as you can. If you are a broken person roleplaying a broken person that's about the worst thing you can bring into this game. 

14 hours ago, JimmyRibera said:

Careful on projecting yourselves through your characters, if not that is a sure fire way to turn RP into something it shouldn't be. Keep you out of your RP character as much as you can. If you are a broken person roleplaying a broken person that's about the worst thing you can bring into this game. 

mmmkkkk

• Like 1

Jayce Clark the college drop out. He fled his entire life after a jealous ex lover ruined his life via spilling the beans about his hidden background. He'll start from the bottom and just try to live lol. Pretty plan but it gives me an open start. 

I think i'll be a detective, and I play piano in my spare time.

Edited by Tombstone

Elexis Karina

Car showroom secretary, and street racer. Hard vapes, hard beats, short dresses, high top sneakers, chains, and a pony tail

I was going to be a mechanic until I learned that it really isn't in depth or anything too special. Now I'm thinking of being a delivery driver or possibly a restaurant owner for some sort of cooked goods.

Owner of Swamp related businesses.  A scrapyard, Boat tours, Hunting excursions for people wanting to go. Towing and on site repairs and Delivery driving as well. all run out of the same yard

So far, my character's going to be an artist and probably do some side jobs if those are possible. Once the game comes out I'll try to find interesting freelance jobs. I'm waiting for more info to come out before I make a certain decision.

I am part of a Logistic Company and so my contribution will be to deliver the goods to the required locations!! Cant wait!

police officer (good one) cruising the streets keeping everyone safe and make them feel safe