Frooty

What is your characters story and what will they do?

Joey Morris's Tale

When Joey Was a boy he was raised by only his mother as his father hed left. 
    They lived in a small cabin in the Colorado wilderness.
     He grew up as the man of the house taking care of his 
    2 sisters while having tons of fun exploring and having 
    adventures in the woods. When he was 10 he started getting fascinated by 
    fire and how he could melt things. From there he learned how to be a
     blade smith making fine knives out of what ever metal he could find.
     He also was an avid hunter/ Farmer and has done
    Blacksmithing as his career for the rest of his life\

I'm most likely going to run a manufacturing corporation making weapon's to ship to small stores and buyers

My character will simply be a busker trying to get somewhere in life. If he can he'll join a band and play the bass. :P

I will be the best kick ass ol lady that any MC Pres / Old No 7 will ever have!  I will kill for my man no questions asked. Evil?  Depends on your definition!  CHEROKEE MC is my life, my family, my world.  I will keep all the rest of the "ladies" in line and doing what their old man tells them to do; or help hide the body if they don't :)

I have a few different plans, each character will probably be established on a different server:

A Canadian Lumberjack that spends most of his time in the woods; Hunting, fishing, logging, Growing weed, etc. Polite, kind, and helpful when he sees someone in need, but mostly minds his own business.

A No-nonsense Private investigator that works for anyone that can afford him. Not afraid to go above or around the law, and certainly not afraid to get his hands dirty if need be.

And a Psychiatrist that starts out with good intentions of rehabilitating criminals, but ends up going mad, kidnapping criminals, murderers, and cruel individuals, taking them to remote locations, questioning them, and deciding what to do with them based on their answers. Eventually he attempts to form a group/cult with the sole purpose of opposing and converting criminals from their ways, either through words or through force.

Born Vittorio Pallazzolo in Bari, southern Italy, a few streets away from Carmelo Barbero and Frank Luprano's relatives. He was son of a construction manager with long work days and poor payment. Vito's father, Alfonso Palazzolo, was also an amateur boxer who was a strong head of the family. Vito loved boxing as well, just like his father and was not afraid of blood.

Slowly, step after step, his Vito’s mother, Luciana Palazzolo (name meaning: light) strove to achieve her life goals; becoming a mathematic-teacher (she loved the handling of numbers and people) and having self-employment, she was always devoting her energy and time to new areas of income:no matter if it was real estate, precious metals, precious stones, new business investments and taking advantage of untapped business niches (bakery in a place, where people need one..).

Vito Palazzolo had a great mix between the endeavor of logical thinking,independent education and hard work. His father died early at a work accident. This layed a huge amount of responsibility on Vito. He was forced to become an adult and his mother was overwhelmed with this situation. She gave Vito a huge amount of money – just in hope he wouldn't see her falling deeper and deeper :she threw her money away, drunk during the daytime and losing her discipline to keep her business running. One day she bought wine in a gas station, was drunk, happy, laughing, and walked out into the street, not watching the traffic into a car, which put her body in the oncoming traffic and she was hit by a truck.

Vito got his master in chemistry at the age of 22. It was a great balancing act between the research of new areas (drugs), improving the process of known drugs and the legal work in the laboratory as a researcher (not well paid, but a safe place). Vito quickly recognized that the changing of the world begins with him:

He had to see:
In problems the freedom of decision.
In decisions - their consequences and possible outcomes.
In errors - learning and trying again with a better start - which in turn lead to success.
He will always be as modest as his mother, no one will ever know how much power and money is working in the background. The security over money stands: Dead people are not able to spend their million of dollars.
You should work as hard as possible without putting yourself in danger,
think in larger time intervals, and let the money work for you.
Discipline daily to work on future goals was vital for Vito.
The way you present yourself, your appearance, gestures, facial expression - is your self-confidence.

Vito acknowledged three key questions in his day to day business;
What is time-consuming? What is profit? What is dangerous?
Protecting the family is the most important: therefore he had no problems to sell his drugs in foreign countries.
He was not a gun nut, they were only a means for the purpose; protection and solving “problems”.
He always solves his problems personally, if necessary, with his hands.
He was quick to realize that he could not achieve everything on his own, so he joined the Luprano family through connections in Bari, and eventually came over to the island, after proving his loyalty during various tasks.
With the first orders he realized quickly that violence did not irritate him, he could shoot people without hesitation but the thrill of making money with his mind is what gave him his adrenaline rush.Vito wanted to work for the office of the consigliere, which seemed to him in an unachievable distance, but was his goal.

Due to his negotiating skills, the nickname "Snake" was awarded to him.

He can judge people well and therefore also manipulate well psychologically. He was a great actor, even to people to whom he desires death; he could surrender and be friendly and, if necessary, give the death penalty - which made him an unpredictable weapon. His enemies can not look into him, but their are feeling of him has to be fully illuminated. He was struggling to move to the next step as early as possible, he had a healthy balance between philosophy and action. Now his attitude and skills in life keep all doors open for him.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

i wanna have two lifes. 
one as a lawyer, politican - to control some laws and decisions maybe like in the game "guilde2"
work legal, safe money and invest it with other players in some thing stabil legal work like in the game "godfather" or "gangster2" or the movie "peaky Blinders" = build up small bussnisses , grow them up, have a legal and illegal section, bribe some high positions and the police to get green light
start a serious untouchable monopole of drugs (like in the movie "BreakingBad")/ prostitution / illegal races / gun sell. control the town in peace, everyone who is on our side get some money, who is against us have only the wish never been born.
plan, prepare and conduct bank robberies, just like in the game "payday2" 
run away, hide, seek, share the money to the top of the mafia tree, so the decide the next safe/ useful step to earn more money, respect, territory = get more members, make more jobs at the same time, get better weapons, better cars, more political influence, safe routes (guarded by our family)
cooking meth, rob factories for ingredients, hire some soldiers to protect the cooking process, 

hunt policeofficers, kidnap some from high society and make in the end a family war against non allianced familys

buy every shop in town, and every member should have some weapons, a car, a motorcycle, a house, an apartment.

big organisations (tansport)
passiv income

Edited by CrimesBane

Name: Ximena Castillo

NickName: Mena

Race/Ethnicities/Nationality: Family is from the Dominican Republic but is mostly Black and Latina

Looks: Medium-Dark Skin with long, thick curly hair. Dark brown eyes and thick lips. Rather thin but not bone thin. Has some meat on her bones

Goals: To make as much money and to accumulate as much power as she possibly can whether through legal or illegal methods 

Personality: While she is not completely selfish she is very goal oriented. She sees the value in friendships and how it can be very profitable in the long run but will not hesitate to throw a little betrayal their way to boost herself. However, she will also not hesitate backing up her own. She will have no problem using people if it will benefit her.

Personal Facts: Distrustful of White People but will work with them. Business is Business.

Sexuality: Attracted to generous people with large amounts of money

Education: High School Diploma. No college education

Natural Assets: Looks, Charm, Resourceful

Background: Ximena Castillo was born to Santiago Castillo and Maria Vargas in Santo Domingo, the capital of the Dominican Republic. Her parents although loving were living in poverty. They did the best they could but that wasn't enough for her. She resented her parents for giving her a life she felt like she didn't deserve. Her parents just kept loving her even tho she felt like she didn't feel the same way. Throughout she was always doing something. Whether it was pickpocketing or selling rock salt under the guise that they were crystals to younger kids she was always doing something.  At age 19 she had a thing with a local boy her age named Mateo. He got her pregnant and were together. Her parents didn't approve and for good reason. He was a master manipulator at heart. He convinced her to steal money from her parents and even rob an old woman. After about a month of this, he gave her an ultimatum. Leave her parents and baby behind and travel to the States with him or get left behind by Mateo. She loved Mateo and agreed to leave with him. She should soon realize that this would be the worst mistake of her life. She goes with him all the way to Manzanillo to the Sea Port to get on a cargo ship to the States. When they arrive she is told by Mateo that she has to sleep with the crew members so that they will allow them on. She was being used but she went along with it still thinking that Mateo loves her. She does what he has to do and they get on the ship. When they arrive in the States she is so excited for their new lives together. However, she is hit with a bombshell. Mateo wants nothing to do with her. He throws her away like garbage. She was just a means to an end. A pawn in his game.She thought she had true love but she then realized that her love was home.Her child and her parents He leaves her alone in a strange new place. She convinced a man to let her stay at his apartment for sex and stayed for a little while. It was during this time that she hardened up. She finally realized that if she was going to survive then she can't survive on looks alone. In a way, she became what she hated so much in Mateo. She became ruthless. After a while, Mena decided not to dwell on the past and wanted a fresh start. She made her way to the Island that Identity takes place in and will be determined to come into her own. However, her life changing choice to abandon her baby and parents and her treatment of ungratefulness towards them will haunt her.

Holy Father here.  I shall be tending to my flock and any lost souls that may be in need of salvation or care.  Everyone is welcome!

At a young age, I had a celestial vision.  I was to become a man of faith.  I left traditional scholastic studies and I went seminary school.  Understanding that one faith does not a world make; I then went to every religious schools to truly have a firm grasp on all religions.  Excelling in my studies and ascending to the highest orders of each religious sect.  Upon receiving the highest honors by the leaderships of each religion, I was Sainted and Knighted in many countries. 

But, with each great opportunity that was given to me, I sat and watched as each leadership showcased horrible behaviors that were contrary to their dogma.  I found that the true leadership cared not for their flock, but their true intent was humanity's man-made gods; money and power.  It sickened me and I decided to leave all religious leadership organizations and start my own faith.  One that has ALL religions welcomed and open for discussion and debate.  Doubt can be a blessing on one's path to enlightenment. 

I am here to lead, to serve, to aide and to listen.