Poll  

179 members have voted

1. 1. How have you heard of Identity?

• Stumbled upon it
    • Interested personally.
    • Friend told you.
  2. 2. Have you ever been scammed online before?

• No
    • Yes
  3. 3. Will you buy the game?

• Already got the passport
    • Maybe
    • Probably not
    • No

I for one, think that this idea is not bad, although it's not perfectly clear on what you do.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, IDEN said:

I'm going to be honest, the concept of this is stupid as hell.

Why do you think so?

1 hour ago, Hurryup said:

Why do you think so?

People pay to help development and get some rewards in return, this organization wants to wipe out those awards from people who got them with their support.

On 2017-5-12 at 3:53 PM, FiftyNine said:

Shouldn't these people deserve proper justice?

What do you mean by proper justice? Police? Judicial?

On 2017-5-4 at 6:57 AM, IDEN said:

People pay to help development and get some rewards in return, this organization wants to wipe out those awards from people who got them with their support.

No, no, no, no you read wrongly. We don't care if you get rich and famous IT'S THE WHOLE POINT. We care if you an assh*le in the servers and chat. If you use wealth and power in corrupt ways.

On 2017-5-4 at 6:57 AM, IDEN said:

We also said, that we want players to support the devs. Whether that means buying ranks. We just want to target people who deserve it.

On 2017-5-3 at 9:38 PM, IDEN said:

I'm going to be honest, the concept of this is stupid as hell.

IDEN, I have actually redone the page of Anonymous, hopefully you enjoy it this time.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, njayminsim1115 said:

IDEN, I have actually redone the page of Anonymous, hopefully you enjoy it this time.

It looks much better now.

• Like 1

This is an interesting concept, but I think that it could be improved. I don't think that there is anything wrong with someone being ultimately successful in business. I don't think you need to attack someone that got rich off of their own hard work and ideas. I may be misunderstanding, but it sounds kind of like you want everyone to be on the same level, always. (AKA Communism) Which is a little bit unfair to those that did work hard enough to be on top. 

I think if you really wanted to make this work, you could turn it into an organization that scares powerful people into working with you so that you can profit off of their business, or you could possibly have strong influence in political decisions if you were able to scare the right people. I think that you could keep the idea of being a vigilante for the people, but I think that you're executing the wrong way. Killing someone and taking all of their assets just because they're more successful than you is hate crime on the basis of jealousy. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Devonor said:

This is an interesting concept, but I think that it could be improved. I don't think that there is anything wrong with someone being ultimately successful in business. I don't think you need to attack someone that got rich off of their own hard work and ideas. I may be misunderstanding, but it sounds kind of like you want everyone to be on the same level, always. (AKA Communism) Which is a little bit unfair to those that did work hard enough to be on top. 

I think if you really wanted to make this work, you could turn it into an organization that scares powerful people into working with you so that you can profit off of their business, or you could possibly have strong influence in political decisions if you were able to scare the right people. I think that you could keep the idea of being a vigilante for the people, but I think that you're executing the wrong way. Killing someone and taking all of their assets just because they're more successful than you is hate crime on the basis of jealousy. 

Yes of course, should I make it more clear that we only target tyrannical players? People who take over servers and make in unfair/ not fun for other players?

If you read here carefully, 

Our Goal:

Anonymous's goal in Identity is complicated. We want to prevent players from controlling public servers. The public Identity servers should be for everyone, not just one company or gang. 

I think this clears up our main purpose.

Edited by njayminsim1115
  • Like 2

Interesting Idea sir. the only part that does not sit well with me is using the real world name. Perhaps changing it to something less known as real world like naming the organization "Pseudonymous" for example. (this is simply my opinion and have no real objection to how you have it) :)

Good luck in your plans good sir

2 hours ago, Mr_Fisk said:

Interesting Idea sir. the only part that does not sit well with me is using the real world name. Perhaps changing it to something less known as real world like naming the organization "Pseudonymous" for example. (this is simply my opinion and have no real objection to how you have it) :)

Good luck in your plans good sir

Anonymous is good marketing. Thank you as to you.

• Like 1

Cool Idea, would like to help with this if you'd like, just PM me, free any day of the week!

Hi NJAYMINSIM1115  - can you tell us please how strong / big your crew is?
sounds interessting and may be a hell of work -  wish you much success in the later course

- Sincerely - CrimesBane

2 hours ago, CrimesBane said:

Hi NJAYMINSIM1115  - can you tell us please how strong / big your crew is?
sounds interessting and may be a hell of work -  wish you much success in the later course

- Sincerely - CrimesBane

Hey Crimes, seems like you are asking around a lot. Asking all the major movers in Identity? Well if you fully read my post/topic you can see that we have 6/8 members. I have a flood of people asking to join ever since I redid my topic. But I'm quite picky when it comes to people joining Anonymous. I prefer two things if you are interested. 1)Community Reputation - I don't care how you got it, but I just prefer to see some activity 2) How fast you respond to my messages

iam new here

wanna just see, if the people had some big dreams and go sleep again. 
want to join a active community, just like you said.

saw 6/8 , thought something could be updated now.
"I have a flood of people asking to join ever since I redid my topic" nice to hear.

Thanks for your response. hope you can handle this task to balance the whole community. could be difficult against big mafiaFamilys. wish you luck and good members! 

hey Njayminsim1115

I wait and want to hear the offer / activity of the other Familys - iam sorry but i dont have said yes to your offer O.o 

i dont have take a chioce yet, 

Edited by CrimesBane
  • Like 1

On 3/21/2017 at 10:57 AM, Narc said:

No you didn't because i read your topic and as i stated, it looks better with more effort but i still dont understand how this concept is going to work without breaking any rules, all you've stated is that ' They will be taken down ' which is all i can see, kos'ing, which in most servers, will be against rules. 

kos'ing is NOT against the rules... what do you think criminals do? sit there pretty and ask if they can kill people? No, they don't. There will be TONS of kos'ing. Nobody will follow the rules, and you have to accept that.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Tanner_ said:

kos'ing is NOT against the rules... what do you think criminals do? sit there pretty and ask if they can kill people? No, they don't. There will be TONS of kos'ing. Nobody will follow the rules, and you have to accept that.

on 90% of private servers it will be against the rules, on officials there's features to prevent it, so it pretty much is hey, its not a death match game, they want people to have a reason to kill, and roleplay it out. You have to accept the fact that if you break a rule which will most likely be implemented, then you're going to get punished for it like a naughty boy you are.

Edited by Narc

20 minutes ago, Narc said:

on 90% of private servers it will be against the rules, on officials there's features to prevent it, so it pretty much is hey, its not a death match game, they want people to have a reason to kill, and roleplay it out. You have to accept the fact that if you break a rule which will most likely be implemented, then you're going to get punished for it like a naughty boy you are.

Lmao well we aren't playing on 90% of private servers... Why would we play on a private server? And we wont get punished if we never get caught, ever think of that? ;) think outside of the box

• Like 1

Sir NJAYMINSIM1115

iam sorry to impart you about my decision to joined the Luorano Family of Don Frank.

Best of luck

~ sincerly Vito "theSnake" Palazzolo

• Like 1

On 2017-5-31 at 1:09 PM, Tanner_ said:

Lmao well we aren't playing on 90% of private servers... Why would we play on a private server? And we wont get punished if we never get caught, ever think of that? ;) think outside of the box

Who are you to speak for everyone lmao go away
and i said 90% of private servers, not 90% of people will be on private servers, think before you speak ;) 

Edited by Narc