Poll  

179 members have voted

1. 1. How have you heard of Identity?

• Stumbled upon it
    • Interested personally.
    • Friend told you.
  2. 2. Have you ever been scammed online before?

• No
    • Yes
  3. 3. Will you buy the game?

• Already got the passport
    • Maybe
    • Probably not
    • No

3 hours ago, Narc said:

All i can see, is you on a server, pretty much sitting in a car stalking a youtuber lmao, then boom out of nowhere you kos him for having an ego and get banned and wonder why. Or you just sit around and somehow make money, and ditch the idea all together because you come to your senses and realise that the idea is pretty junk.

Alright well, I'm glad your opinion was shared.....

• Like 2

Instead of 3 pages you could have just written ''I want to be an Admin', right at the start, and saved everyone a lot of bother lol

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Jinx said:

Instead of 3 pages you could have just written ''I want to be an Admin', right at the start, and saved everyone a lot of bother lol

Have you really read all of our Topic? We discuss how we as regular players, want to make the "big guys" worried. That's all really. But I explain it in more detail.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jinx said:

10/10 explained it well enough for me to understand this concept thanks.

25 minutes ago, njayminsim1115 said:

Have you really read all of our Topic? We discuss how we as regular players, want to make the "big guys" worried. That's all really. But I explain it in more detail.

Yeah but you basically are saying i want to kos the "big guys" who had pledged with an ego, so we don't feel as poor, so its fair for us.

27 minutes ago, njayminsim1115 said:

Indeed I did. First of all, a company can't actually have an ego, because a company is not a living being. Secondly, it's quite obvious that in no way is the Kick starter/pledge option pay to win, and those two points are pretty much your entire reason for being. What it looks like, to me, is that you want carte blanche to KoS anyone who offends your own personal sensibilities, and obviously that's never going to happen.

On 2017-3-21 at 7:20 AM, Jinx said:

Indeed I did. First of all, a company can't actually have an ego, because a company is not a living being. Secondly, it's quite obvious that in no way is the Kick starter/pledge option pay to win, and those two points are pretty much your entire reason for being. What it looks like, to me, is that you want carte blanche to KoS anyone who offends your own personal sensibilities, and obviously that's never going to happen.

We changed our views about the pay to win policy.. Narc changed that. If it supports the server and gets the game out faster, what the hell. But while you say that companies can't have egos, we do mean that. Some people are going to get rich in this game, some might be assholes. That's our goal to end them.

On 2017-3-20 at 10:59 PM, Davi said:

This is the most childish thing i have seen so far in this forum. Someone wanting to "re-create" anonymous. Anonymous does not take out "kill" people. They gather information that will ruin that persons credibility/organization/career. 

We all enjoy our own things.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, uncannierlink said:

This all seems a bit childish...

What aspects? We would like to know to improve our topic.

• Like 1

I do have what I feel to be a good question. Is it the plans of Anonymous to keep 100% equality all across the board? Keeping anyone from being richer than anyone else. For example, if through The Royal Family I become extremely successful financially and have absolutely no worries about money will you force me to give my money to ensure fairness? Or are you saying only those that are arrogant will be faced with consequences? I would believe the latter!

2 hours ago, LuciousTimes said:

I do have what I feel to be a good question. Is it the plans of Anonymous to keep 100% equality all across the board? Keeping anyone from being richer than anyone else. For example, if through The Royal Family I become extremely successful financially and have absolutely no worries about money will you force me to give my money to ensure fairness? Or are you saying only those that are arrogant will be faced with consequences? I would believe the latter!

If thats the case they may as well call themselves the communist party

just for this post, ima go buy the VIP pack, and pay cops to follow you so if you do anything illegal towards businesses , they arrest you on the spot. call it the anonymous against anonymous .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Herzog said:

If thats the case they may as well call themselves the communist party

Well... let's hear how the question is answered!

27 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

Well... let's hear how the question is answered!

Of course we let the people who are not arrogant about their success alone.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, njayminsim1115 said:

Of course we let the people who are not arrogant about their success alone.

That's what I assumed, thanks for filling me in!

3 hours ago, Frostybeans said:

just for this post, ima go buy the VIP pack, and pay cops to follow you so if you do anything illegal towards businesses , they arrest you on the spot. call it the anonymous against anonymous .

Support for the game devs is greatly appreciated!

• Like 1

On 3/22/2017 at 5:55 PM, Herzog said:

Exactly like that 

You can't talk about that bro 

2 hours ago, Alpha said:

You can't talk about that bro 

And that's why I agreed with him... 

There's a difference between changing business ideas and creating new businesses as a whole 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Herzog said:

And that's why I agreed with him... 

There's a difference between changing business ideas and creating new businesses as a whole 

No, you've consistently changed your mind every few months. You don't make new businesses, you go back to old ones.

1 hour ago, Calico said:

No, you've consistently changed your mind every few months. You don't make new businesses, you go back to old ones.

Its because I just eventually feel that my new venture isn't the one I feel like doing. For me it's hard to decide what I want to do in game. Now I don't want this turning out as an argument yeh... 

2 hours ago, Calico said:

Whats the big deal about changing characters/exploring new possibilities on a game that's not even out yet? Herzog has changed his mind time to time but their is no big deal about it. Especially on a website thats about a game thats not even out yet. 

Edited by Micky_Tohmpson
  • Like 1

On 2017-3-22 at 9:10 PM, Micky_Tohmpson said:

Whats the big deal about changing characters/exploring new possibilities on a game that's not even out yet? Herzog has changed his mind time to time but their is no big deal about it. Especially on a website thats about a game thats not even out yet. 

Thank you. Have a good day.

Feel free to comment

• Like 3

On 2017-3-22 at 9:10 PM, Micky_Tohmpson said:

There is no deal. Your holy savior, Herzog was bagging on someone for changing his mind on policies, and I reminded him what he's done  in the past.

On 2017-3-22 at 8:00 PM, Herzog said:

Its because I just eventually feel that my new venture isn't the one I feel like doing. For me it's hard to decide what I want to do in game. Now I don't want this turning out as an argument yeh... 

So don't you think it's unfair for Mr. Anon to be criticized by you for things that you've done previously?

12 minutes ago, Calico said:

So don't you think it's unfair for Mr. Anon to be criticized by you for things that you've done previously?

All im pointing out is the point that hes describing things he cant do so he should he should think about things he can do and implement them and not necessarily do what i have done and created a whole new idea. If anything, its more of pointing out a problem he can work on that a criticism. Can we agree on that?? 

Long story short, just his idea needs a bit of work and thought. 

1 hour ago, Herzog said:

All im pointing out is the point that hes describing things he cant do so he should he should think about things he can do and implement them and not necessarily do what i have done and created a whole new idea. If anything, its more of pointing out a problem he can work on that a criticism. Can we agree on that?? 

Long story short, just his idea needs a bit of work and thought. 

Frankly I don't really care what one does to their own business. If they're not well planned and disorganized, it's more than likely they'll fail. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Calico said:

Frankly I don't really care what one does to their own business. If they're not well planned and disorganized, it's more than likely they'll fail. 

Guess well just have to wait and see the outcome of his organization. Thank you for somewhat agreeing with me dude

• Like 1