Poll  

179 members have voted

1. 1. How have you heard of Identity?

• Stumbled upon it
    • Interested personally.
    • Friend told you.
  2. 2. Have you ever been scammed online before?

• No
    • Yes
  3. 3. Will you buy the game?

• Already got the passport
    • Maybe
    • Probably not
    • No

Agreed. This isnt pay to win. This is pay to support. The things you get as a reward are for the fact you pledged. Going around and killing people because they made the game your playing possible?? Seems a tad OTT.

5 minutes ago, Herzog said:

Agreed. This isnt pay to win. This is pay to support. The things you get as a reward are for the fact you pledged. Going around and killing people because they made the game your playing possible?? Seems a tad OTT.

We just "changed" it so its easier to understand our concepts.

28 minutes ago, Narc said:

This concept is still baffling. 

The concept should be easier to understand now.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, njayminsim1115 said:

We just "changed" it so its easier to understand our concepts.

The concept should be easier to understand now.

Many thanks. Will re-read

On 2017-3-19 at 5:55 PM, The1TheOnlyGonzo said:

I can respect that. Anyone tries to take advantage of the system and gain off of others misfortune,  should have some fear of an anonymous hacking group exposing their acts against society. 

That's good thank you for your support

Once again, anyone who wants to comment feel free to.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Arky said:

Remember, office stays are only four days long

That's long enough. Though I still question that, it doesn't seem it'd only be that long. I'm just curious...what's your source on that information?

23 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

That's long enough. Though I still question that, it doesn't seem it'd only be that long. I'm just curious...what's your source on that information?

Arky's statement about 4 days is ill stated.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, njayminsim1115 said:

Arky's statement about 4 days is ill stated.

It would be nice to have this clear. @HairyGrenade , how long are the Governor and Mayor terms?

• Like 1

Looks better but still curious as to how you're going to do it, id be careful because im not sure putting out hits on people would not count as rdm.

1 hour ago, Narc said:

Looks better but still curious as to how you're going to do it, id be careful because im not sure putting out hits on people would not count as rdm.

Re-read my topic 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, njayminsim1115 said:

Re-read my topic 

I did you pelican, re-read my question.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Narc said:

8 hours ago, Narc said:

I answered your question by updating the topic. That's why I said re-read 

• Like 2

No you didn't because i read your topic and as i stated, it looks better with more effort but i still dont understand how this concept is going to work without breaking any rules, all you've stated is that ' They will be taken down ' which is all i can see, kos'ing, which in most servers, will be against rules. 

so this will be almost the same as being a vigilante ? if so i believe they made posts that you could be arrested for that as no one is above the law. the cops will have fun with you guys that's for sure, which in the end will only help the real criminals by having less policing on them and letting them expand. guess will see how that turns out, but if I'm a cop and see some vigilante trying to sabotage someones business, enjoy prison.

32 minutes ago, Frostybeans said:

so this will be almost the same as being a vigilante ? if so i believe they made posts that you could be arrested for that as no one is above the law. the cops will have fun with you guys that's for sure, which in the end will only help the real criminals by having less policing on them and letting them expand. guess will see how that turns out, but if I'm a cop and see some vigilante trying to sabotage someones business, enjoy prison.

Don't you see, we take down corrupt cops, and criminals alike,

we watch everyone

• Like 2

the way they are making it, there wont be any corrupt cops, they will remove you from the force. instead the real cops will just arrest you,

25 minutes ago, Frostybeans said:

the way they are making it, there wont be any corrupt cops, they will remove you from the force. instead the real cops will just arrest you,

Anyone who deserves it will be taken down in general

• Like 1

This is the most childish thing i have seen so far in this forum. Someone wanting to "re-create" anonymous. Anonymous does not take out "kill" people. They gather information that will ruin that persons credibility/organization/career. 

5 minutes ago, Herzog said:

Love how the idea changes everytime something you wanted to do, cant be done

Like the five different business and career moves you have had?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Calico said:

Like the five different business and career moves you have had?

Exactly like that 

1 hour ago, Herzog said:

Love how the idea changes everytime something you wanted to do, cant be done

We are just making things more realistic to the rules of identity, so people can see exactly what they are signing up for, as well as clearing up how we run. Unfortunately some of the things we wanted to do originally can't be done

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, njayminsim1115 said:

We are just making things more realistic to the rules of identity, so people can see exactly what they are signing up for, as well as clearing up how we run. Unfortunately some of the things we wanted to do originally can't be done

All i can see, is you on a server, pretty much sitting in a car stalking a youtuber lmao, then boom out of nowhere you kos him for having an ego and get banned and wonder why. Or you just sit around and somehow make money, and ditch the idea all together because you come to your senses and realise that the idea is pretty junk.