DakotaRavenCrest

Hallo, from Northern CA!

Hello, I'm Dakota and from northern California.

pledge:$100

Planed profession: Cop, Paramedic, or payed hitman

I'm looking forward to playing this with everyone, I hope this does not just become a troll fest game like Arma 3 Life, or simply death match. This is why id like to help protect the citizens of Identity by keeping crime off the street, maybe even helping hurt citizens as a paramedic.  hell... even from the shadows dealing with people where the law cant reach could do good for some people that have been wronged... watch out politicians, don't get greedy! ^.^ hahaha...ha.ha..ha

Hello and Welcome to the identity community! Nice to meet you @DakotaRavenCrest

What do you look forward to most about Identity? 

What are your goals in Identity?

Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game.

If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help!

Cheerio!

Edited by JamesLuck01

Hello both of you and thank you! I'm glad to meet new people and make some friends, interesting encounters with others. Also some goals would be to have fun, explore, make some money, also maybe buy a house and some land.

• Like 1

Welcome to the community! I'm much looking forward to exploring myself, and a supportive role like a doctor or something. I know a few people already wanting to be criminals haha. Maybe i'll see ya in game, enjoy!