Sign in to follow this  
GreenVision

Greetings from Switzerland

Hello Community!

I'm Green, 26 years old and living in Zurich Switzerland!

I'm soo excited about Identity, i waited a long time for a game like this! for sure i will support the game but i have some questions for you guy's. if i buy a package is it just available for the official servers or is it also for private servers? How many houses i can get? I'm looking to start my own Identity server and i realy hope Identity is going to be awesome like it looks like! Dev's making an mindblowing job with all the features Identity gets. I realy love your project can't wait to jump into it.. after all the hype and video spamming from my friends, i'm identity addicted now!! :D

Thank you for reading my welcome thread and have a good day/night my friend! Feel free to follow me - i follow you back! B|

Let's have a good time together                                                                                                                                                                                                                         GreenVision

Hello @GreenVision ald welcome to the identity community.

Noce to see some "neighbours" here in the forums :D

To answer your questions: If you buy a package and the game is released you can play on official and private servers of course. No Limits on that. Because of the houses i have in mind i read that you can only own one real house. To explain this: Houses are real buildings on the map (a house in the woods for example). There are also appartments in game but these are instanced. So there can be an unlimited ammounts of appartments so that every player can own one, but real houses outside can only owned by one player and no other can own this house too. So in total you can only have one appartment or one house at the moment. (I don't remind where i read this to link a source)

Greetings from germany :)

Edited by Woritmor
  • Like 1

Hello and Welcome to the identity community! Nice to meet you @GreenVision

What do you look forward to most about Identity? 

What are your goals in Identity?

Please read the 2 FAQ's which are linked in my signature.

Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game.

If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help!

Cheerio!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Woritmor said:

Hello @GreenVision ald welcome to the identity community.

Noce to see some "neighbours" here in the forums :D

To answer your questions: If you buy a package and the game is released you can play on official and private servers of course. No Limits on that. Because of the houses i have in mind i read that you can only own one real house. To explain this: Houses are real buildings on the map (a house in the woods for example). There are also appartments in game but these are instanced. So there can be an unlimited ammounts of appartments so that every player can own one, but real houses outside can only owned by one player and no other can own this house too. So in total you can only have one appartment or one house at the moment. (I don't remind where i read this to link a source)

Greetings from germany :)

Hi Woritmor, nice to see some neighbours here! Thanks for you answer, i'm a proud backer now! ;)

2 hours ago, Melgore said:

Welcome neighbour!

Enjoy your stay.
Have a nice day!

Thank you Melgore, you too!

3 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Hello and Welcome to the identity community! Nice to meet you @GreenVision

What do you look forward to most about Identity? 

What are your goals in Identity?

Cheerio!

Hi Jamesluck01,

Nice to meet you, too

i'm looking forward to build my own Identity server!

What are your goals?

Edited by GreenVision
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, GreenVision said:

Hi Jamesluck01,

Nice to meet you, too

i'm looking forward to build my own Identity server!

What are your goals?

You didn't answer the goals question..

My goals are to build my public transport business up and be known around the island for the leading public transportation. 

I am looking forward to starting my own Identity server too!