Horak

Selling Shop Items

Is there any information, if it is possible to sell the things we get through pledging?

I imagine so. You paid for it so you should be able to do what you want. I know their isn't supposed to be that pay-to-win feel in the game as you can't buy in-game money with real life currency, so I'm not too sure about the pledge items being for sale. Perhaps they'd make an exception for the pledge items to be sold although technically paid for with real money. 

21 minutes ago, Capped said:

I imagine so. You paid for it so you should be able to do what you want. I know their isn't supposed to be that pay-to-win feel in the game as you can't buy in-game money with real life currency, so I'm not too sure about the pledge items being for sale. Perhaps they'd make an exception for the pledge items to be sold although technically paid for with real money. 

NO, it is permanent to your account and so why would they let people sell it? Pledge Items are exclusives to pledgers only and so the devs would never allow for them permanent items to be sold/ given away.

Edited by JamesLuck01
  • Like 1

I have to agree with jamesluck the point of the pledge is to be specific to the player but at the same time maybe it depends on the thing u want to sell like your car I could see if u wanted to sell that

4 hours ago, MadDabber said:

I have to agree with jamesluck the point of the pledge is to be specific to the player but at the same time maybe it depends on the thing u want to sell like your car I could see if u wanted to sell that

Well, if you start with a car its a benefit for you. Other players which are not starting with anything have to earn ingame money to buy their first vehicle. if you don't like your car in game just buy a new one. On top you have the advantage that you can do things for earning money faster with your car then other players which uses public transport or such things. So it's ok if none of these Items are sellable in game. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

NO, it is permanent to your account and so why would they let people sell it? Pledge Items are exclusives to pledgers only and so the devs would never allow for them permanent items to be sold/ given away.

Ah makes sense :P 

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 3:07 AM, Woritmor said:

Well, if you start with a car its a benefit for you. Other players which are not starting with anything have to earn ingame money to buy their first vehicle. if you don't like your car in game just buy a new one. On top you have the advantage that you can do things for earning money faster with your car then other players which uses public transport or such things. So it's ok if none of these Items are sellable in game. 

true I didn't see it that way but what I ment that let say u have a car and want a new one and wanted to sell your old one is the idea I was thinking about bcuz  cars are suppose to be customizable so maybe the artwork on a car u have that's one of a kind could have value