KenBlackout

Police Department

As all of you know I am Kracken aka Ken Blackout from A3PL. I am here to finally set the Police Department into a formal world, as a hopeful leader. I am going to propose a rank system to you all after you're input. I want leaders to step up and assume high command positions I was our police officers to step up and fill this department. I have met many of you and I know you're experience hence the reason you were tagged. Invite people to come join us but lets structure this department better then we have been doing. My vision is to unite all our police in one area and set up a rank function so we can all better serve the community. I have thought over this decision long and hard but finally I had to grab the bull by the horns. I wish to head up the police department until someone is elected into the position. If elections are not needed I will hand the position over once we are finished building the police departments solid foundation. Let us officers unite for one common goal. Now for the fun part Positions:

Chief of Police: Kracken (If that's the census)

Assistant Chief of Police: @Lil_Fish

Captains: 2 Spots: Operations and Training @GotYourSix (Operations)

Lieutenant's: 4 Spots

Sergeant: 6 Spots

Senior Officer: 8 Spots

Officer: Unlimited Spots 

Cadets in Training: Up to Captain 

Specialty Jobs:

Detective: 4 Spots

Gang Task Force: 4 Spots

Drug Task Force: 4 Spots

Corrections: Head of corrections needed for this.

Discord Channel:  https://discord.gg/ZWV5dPe

Nothing is concrete I am willing to accept all changes and ideas.

Lets see if this idea works...............

Edited by Kracken
  • Like 5

The following people have been with me from the start so yes I will mention them.

My command hopefuls:

@Lil_Fish, @Force1127af, @GotYourSix, @TheLeGeND97, @Lavics79

Who I support for governor:

@BobbyCruz

My Core team of officers:

@shadowkiller, @Arum04, @Mentality, @TrashmanBones, @NOE, @Kraztec, @Samuel_Tsai (Excited to see how June Academy goes for you)

@jackstacs (you would be a great addition with you're experience)

@Triggered, @xVAULTxDWELLERx, @Kaitlyn, @Lavics79

I see potential in all of you you are tagged since you been with me from the start. To others interested please post here we would love the vote in confidence and the ability to meet you all.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kraztec said:

@KRACKEN Now you know I gotta be IA or SWAT or DEA man :P

Sadly we are not sure how SWAT would exist nor DEA, But we can make an Internal Affairs spot but you will need an interview for that spot.

I think I read somewhere there may be a DEA spot or something like that. I'd like to reserve a spot as a Captain or head of DEA. Just in addition, you usually only have deputies if it's a Sheriff's dept.

• Like 1

You do know I also plan on having my own server which means I'll be commanding my own setup too right? :P Definitely be unbiased and cop on others since I'm obviously full 100% set of being cop come go live.

4 minutes ago, Lil_Fish said:

I think I read somewhere there may be a DEA spot or something like that. I'd like to reserve a spot as a Captain or head of DEA. Just in addition, you usually only have deputies if it's a Sheriff's dept.

I read somewhere before about Drug Enforcement and Detectives.. not an IA thing but you're not alone on that. I did see it

• Like 1

I have seen the DEA also mentioned but that would not be part of the PD that would be government or "Federal" I would assume.

• Like 1

All in the same you'd think. They're all going to be a law enforcement umbrella I'd think

In reality DEA is Feds not local law enforcement. If it is going to be local it should be a Drug Task force I would assume.

• Like 1

I know however most fed agencies interact with the PD. SWAT will aid DEA/ATF with raids etc. It'll be definitely interesting to see how far we can take it.

6 minutes ago, Kraztec said:

I know however most fed agencies interact with the PD. SWAT will aid DEA/ATF with raids etc. It'll be definitely interesting to see how far we can take it.

Without a doubt, as mentioned I am running for Chief of police for the start of the server to get the PD into an effective role asap. As for the Federal stuff someone would need to run that area since its  a different branch @BobbyCruz might beable to help you with that @Kraztec.

Well some agencies contract their officers out to federal agencies as well. They technically are employed through their dept but with the duties of a federal agent. Not sure this game will go that far into detail. lol

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lil_Fish said:

Well some agencies contract their officers out to federal agencies as well. They technically are employed through their dept but with the duties of a federal agent. Not sure this game will go that far into detail. lol

I highly doubt that since it is a rather small land mass bringing in federal would require a president, congress, senate, and a director of said group. As of now I believe we only have a Governor. For a DEA, FBI, Marshall's, CIA, NSA etc..... we need a full government. I believe DEA was misquoted and would be a drug task force part of the PD.

• Like 1

They said drug enforcement, not DEA.. we just typically tie the two together since they're usually along the same mindset. When you mention a narcotics raid, i don't think PD, I think DEA is involved lol

DTF would be a cool thing to be head of. I've worked with the undercover DTF on a couple of operations. Was an eye-opener for sure. 

Lil Fish for head of DTF or Captain! Lol

6 minutes ago, Kraztec said:

They said drug enforcement, not DEA.. we just typically tie the two together since they're usually along the same mindset. When you mention a narcotics raid, i don't think PD, I think DEA is involved lol

True... but at the same time DEA = Drug Enforcement Administration. But honestly, regional DTFs do a lot of work and when it gets out of that region, they kinda give it to the Feds.

Definitely want that extended branch if they do make narcotics a thing in game. More of a purpose when houses are being owned/built etc. Conduct drug raids without taking many police resources

9 minutes ago, Lil_Fish said:

True... but at the same time DEA = Drug Enforcement Administration. But honestly, regional DTFs do a lot of work and when it gets out of that region, they kinda give it to the Feds.

I agree the DTF is more fitting for what Identity is about, also that position has been added at a small number since that agent will also use officers to take down a subject.

26 minutes ago, Kracken said:

I agree the DTF is more fitting for what Identity is about, also that position has been added at a small number since that agent will also use officers to take down a subject.

Which one will pay me more? Lol, the real life of a cop is a struggle. Don't need to struggle in a game too. ?

Haha well you know, being the law in a game is always paid more. I call it false advertisement to those looking into that real life adventure Kappa

• Like 1

@Kracken this looks great! Thank you again for supporting me as your candidate for Governor. Please let me know if there is anything that I can do to help out this process and best of luck to you and the department!

Hey just saw this. I think you should have aCaptain for each position. If so, I'd love to be the Captain for the Gang Unit.

Edited by GotYourSix