Plumixtee

Need clear information about the beta release date

Hey there developpers,

I recently consulted many sources and they all aren't saying the same: is the BETA stage(the one you receive access for when you pledge more than 30$) going to be available the pledgers AFTER the Town Square module is released or at the END OF THE YEAR(2 weeks or so before the expected release date of IdentityRPG)?

Thank you for clearing these for me and have a nice day!

Cheers

The BETA is received  with all packages if pledged. All modules are only released to those who got the Founder pledge and all above. 

The BETA will not be released until all 3 modules have been released. The time of when the BETA will be released is unknown to my knowledge.

Module access will be considered ALPHA testing. This will be will released sometimes around April of this year.

6 hours ago, Davi said:

The BETA is received  with all packages if pledged. All modules are only released to those who got the Founder pledge and all above. 

BETA is only recieved with the Founder pledge and above not the Citizen pledge.... So you must pledge $30 or above @Plumixtee

4 hours ago, MrShadowGUN said:

Guys Alpha will have full graphics or more focused on game structure?

The modules will have good enough graphics but the graphics will be improved over time until release.

• Like 2