JimmyWelen

A few Q's about starting!

Well im going to buy atleast passport and beta pass but i have a few questions before i do!
If i only get the "Founder" and no house/apartment, how do i live? Sleep on the streets?
Another Q is how will the timeline be ingame? Will it be realtime so when im at work IRL i miss work ingame and get no salary or?
Will the only way to succed in this game be to have no IRL job and sit and play 24/7?

Thanks in advance and i cant tell u devs how much i love ur work!

Best Regards

Jimmy

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, JimmyWelen said:

If i only get the "Founder" and no house/apartment, how do i live? Sleep on the streets?

In the townsquare module you will have a small appartment. In the full game you will start in a hotel and after, you live on the streets until you can afford a house/appartment.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JimmyWelen said:

Well im going to buy atleast passport and beta pass but i have a few questions before i do!
Another Q is how will the timeline be ingame? Will it be realtime so when im at work IRL i miss work ingame and get no salary or?
Will the only way to succed in this game be to have no IRL job and sit and play 24/7?

Thanks in advance and i cant tell u devs how much i love ur work!

Best Regards

Jimmy

1. Like @MarcoArts arts said, you will have access to a temp apartment to have a feel of the customisation/ try it in the module but will start in a hotel for x amount of time for free and so will have to make money to stay in the hotel until you have enough to get a apartment or house.

2. 1 in-game day is 4 Real Hours and so for every 24 hours IRL hours you get 6 in-game days.

• Like 2