MrShadowGUN

Competition For Identity

5 hours ago, MrShadowGUN said:

Identity getting competition in this market . Dont care about Everywhere. But GTA VI will be competing in 2018 with Identity. Rockstar have a big team working on this game. Wish you good luck to Identity Team. BLOW UP in the Competition.  What you all think about GTA VI ?
News Credit.
 http://www.trustedreviews.com/news/gta-6-release-date-news-gameplay-story-trailers-and-wishlist 

All I can say is, it will never really truly compete with Identity because it will have NPC's roaming the streets.

Nice clickbait article. I like how that article says the PC version of GTA 5 isn't out yet, yet it has been out for a long time. It's not an old article either, 11 hours ago.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, facade said:

Nice clickbait article. I like how that article says the PC version of GTA 5 isn't out yet, yet it has been out for a long time. It's not an old article either, 11 hours ago.

Rockstar always release GTA game  after 5 years of last release. 2013 GTA5    -  2018 GTA6..  ???

2 hours ago, MrShadowGUN said:

Rockstar always release GTA game  after 5 years of last release. 2013 GTA5    -  2018 GTA6..  ???

Your reply is nonsensical, or at best, non related to the main topic of this thread.

Edited by facade
  • Like 1

Let's do a little work for this.

Red Dead Redemption 2010

Red Dead Redemption 2 2016

GTA 4 2008

GTA 5 2013-2015

Bully 2006

Bully 2 N/A

This article is clickbait. Rockstar may be working on a new GTA game but it won't release in 2018. 2019-2020 maybe. They still want the last of the money from GTA 5 to be sucked up and then want Red Dead 2 to be the main focus for a few years. 

Red Dead Redemption 2010

GTA 5 2013

so that means

Red Dead Redemption 2 2017

GTA VI 2019-2020

Edited by Arky