Capped

List of Confirmed Businesses

This thread will hopefully, with your help, become a list of all currently and future confirmed business companies. 

Hopefully, once we have compiled a decent list of companies possible we can get this thread stickied. 

So just leave any company types in the comments and it'll be added to the thread.

WE WANT COMPANY TYPE NOT THE NAME OF YOUR COMPANY.

Companies ALREADY Confirmed:

Clothing Stores

Farms

Public Transport (Bus, Taxi, etc.)

Security Consulting Firms

Weapon Shops

Companies To Be Confirmed In The FUTURE:

Edited by Capped
Added a few companies.
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, jppeer123 said:

Explorer Electronics and Gun Corp. (Weapons and Electronics from Low-Start to High-End)

Thanks but I don't really mean like the name of your company. Just like the type of company. Such as your company could be considered a weapons store. But do you know for sure this is confirmed to be in the game?

• Like 1

Security Consulting Firm - Aegis Security Consulting (Also known more commonly as a Private Military Corporation or PMC)

Guys, he means I think the company type... like Logistics, Public Transport, Delivery, Gun shop

but otherwise if not that then..

Global Transportation: A public transport company which range from taxis to bus' to coaches and (Limo's if possible)

Again, I see no reason to artificially limit the "types" of companies that can be in the game. This game will be so much greater if people are willing to RP beyond the mechanics that are hard coded into the game.

• Like 1

Rezix Transport Logistics

Trucking Delivery Company

Edited by Qlight123

@Qlight123

The owner of this thread would like your type of business such as public transportation, weapons store, etc and not the name. If you want to post your company name and a bit about it, head over to my thread which list all buissness in identity 

~Dolore

Edited by dolore

how about a power company that draws from solar or water and distributes to people?
Or a Waste Management company to pick up your trash. or a construction company that can be hired to construct stores or houses? or a pet shop for dogs and cats? Electronics corp for TV's Radio's or maybe home suround sound? or maybe just lights? or even fast food restaurants that can deliver? 

Edited by Robert9556
miss spelling

1 hour ago, Robert9556 said:

or a construction company that can be hired to construct stores or houses?

There is no building houses or stores as they are already apart of the map... This sadly is not a thing.

Waste Management company to pick up your trash

This is a job which likely no one or barely anyone will want and there for is not a popular thing and so would be a waste of resources to implement.

pet shop for dogs and cats?

Pets are confined to the apartments/ house of the owner at first but likely there may be a pet shop to buy them from, I am not sure if it will be player ownable.

or even fast food restaurants that can deliver? 

I doubt fast food restaurants will be in the game either.

how about a power company that draws from solar or water and distributes to people?

This like some other things cannot be player controlled and so this won't be something we can do.

• Like 1

On 3/21/2017 at 5:22 AM, JamesLuck01 said:

There is no building houses or stores as they are already apart of the map... This sadly is not a thing.

This is a job which likely no one or barely anyone will want and there for is not a popular thing and so would be a waste of resources to implement.

Pets are confined to the apartments/ house of the owner at first but likely there may be a pet shop to buy them from, I am not sure if it will be player ownable.

I doubt fast food restaurants will be in the game either.

This like some other things cannot be player controlled and so this won't be something we can do.

Makes sense... but what about an electronics store to sell computers or appliances and such?

4 minutes ago, Robert9556 said:

Makes sense... but what about an electronics store to sell computers or appliances and such?

You might be able to own one of those but I am not sure and so I will have to redirect you to another person. @Herzog @HairyGrenade @Hatoful

From what ive seen in previous posts i dont think you can. Someone else wanted a business selling the same products but i believe it was pointed out that you will not be able to manufacture/sell electrical devices. This is only what i have seen and can remember from the past, it may change in the future. 

Many thanks @JamesLuck01 for passing this on

• Like 2

Hopefully a private ambulance service will be in the game. i really want to own and operate a private ambulance service.

What about some kind of ingame news, could be in form of a TV station (or several), that players could live stream on a tv station, all from ingame/ongoing crimes, current gang wars and to info about updates or news from the devellopers, that could be execlusive for those news stations.

Im not saying that its something, the devs have to work on right now, im sure they have plenty to do atm. but as a future idea.

Now question is will it be a tow truck for towing cars out of no parking zones or if cops find a car abbanded or people don't make payments on the cars. That's the kinda business I would like or a a combination of taxi dump truck and tow truck

54 minutes ago, Tylergo20 said:

Now question is will it be a tow truck for towing cars out of no parking zones or if cops find a car abbanded or people don't make payments on the cars. That's the kinda business I would like or a a combination of taxi dump truck and tow truck

Tow trucks will be in Identiy.  You can tow cars that are broken down, or also cars that are illegally parked.  At fist if a car is illegally parked nothing happens, but after a while tow truck drivers will be notified of the car.  Cops could possibly radio over to tow truck drivers about cars needing a tow. 

That be sweet now can I hold the cars in till payment for let's say inpond rate or will it be a set rate in game. 

On 31/03/2017 at 4:35 PM, Turaxis said:

What about some kind of ingame news, could be in form of a TV station (or several), that players could live stream on a tv station, all from ingame/ongoing crimes, current gang wars and to info about updates or news from the devellopers, that could be execlusive for those news stations.

Im not saying that its something, the devs have to work on right now, im sure they have plenty to do atm. but as a future idea.

I asked about this a week ago or so and they don't think that it will ever be a thing, but I personally think that they might test a camera object to see the possibilities but it most likely won't be implemented because people won't use the job properly/ abuse the camera if it were done. So unfortunately the camera object and job won't be a thing now or in the future unless the devs find away to stop abuse of it and camera objects are heavy network objects too and so they need to find a way around that too.

On 27/03/2017 at 6:21 AM, RunninCode said:

Hopefully a private ambulance service will be in the game. i really want to own and operate a private ambulance service.

I don't believe that you will be able to get a ambulance other than with the government career and so a private ambulance would likely have to be a van with no lights or sirens or even speeding/ not obeying traffic laws will make you available to get a fine/ ticket.