ChefMckinney_

Can I hire lawyers if I get in trouble?

So I was wondering, are there going to be any chance of going to court to fight cases or do you get convicted right away and just got to jail/prison? I think it would be a really good way to make more money plus give users an alternative in the justice field, I thought it would be a good idea to have to users argue cases for the defendant and the prosecution then, have a jury of their peers (other users) and decide a players fate. Just an idea guys, what do you think about it?

Agreed, the game should provide individuals with the ability to a fair trial considering that subjects are "innocent until proven guilty" within The United States of America. However, Law enforcement officers are capable of claiming custody over the suspect, resulting in time within jail or prison. Thus, the courts could function as a means towards determining whether the suspect possesses a recorded criminal offense within their criminal record. In the process, the citizens could be presented with an X amount of currency as a form of restitution for one's imprisonment if the subject has been proven to be innocent for committing the criminal offense.

I dont know why but Identity will be a VIRTUAL WORLD for all of us . It will be Mind Blowing Or Company Blowing.

2 hours ago, DLimit said:

Agreed, the game should provide individuals with the ability to a fair trial considering that subjects are "innocent until proven guilty" within The United States of America. However, Law enforcement officers are capable of claiming custody over the suspect, resulting in time within jail or prison. Thus, the courts could function as a means towards determining whether the suspect possesses a recorded criminal offense within their criminal record. In the process, the citizens could be presented with an X amount of currency as a form of restitution for one's imprisonment if the subject has been proven to be innocent for committing the criminal offense.

They are only innocent via RP but they can only be arrested if they have committed said crime.

8 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

They are only innocent via RP but they can only be arrested if they have committed said crime.

Based on previous responses, the Law enforcement appear to be incapable of arresting a suspect unless one has attained evidence to confirm that the subject had committed a criminal offense through either witnesses or DNA evidence. Am I correct?

5 minutes ago, DLimit said:

Based on previous responses, the Law enforcement appear to be incapable of arresting a suspect unless one has attained evidence to confirm that the subject had committed a criminal offense through either witnesses or DNA evidence. Am I correct?

I am not sure but I am very sure they are are able to arrested if wanted but in RP need evidence to put them away. Also so I don't know whether or not that it is needed but without it, they won't know who they are looking for. e.g. they are a unknown subject. 

Cops can make mistakes, and some evidence can go missing. I think a system with judges, jury, prosecutors, and lawyers is needed.

• Like 1