MrShadowGUN

Query about Game linked account.

Question

Hello Guys. I want to ask that which account will be linked with game. 
Paypal account from which we donated.

Identity Home Page account 

identity forum account.

Problem is that i am not able to donate 30$ by my paypal account so i am searching someone who donate for me and i pay him/her with steam wallet cash.I am from India and here RBI guidelines dont let me do international transactions easily. If i ask someone to donate which account it will get linked? Very difficult to get trusted people. Already got scammed alot. :P:$

6 answers to this question

4 hours ago, MrShadowGUN said:

Hello Guys. I want to ask that which account will be linked with game. 
Paypal account from which we donated.

Identity Home Page account 

identity forum account.

Problem is that i am not able to donate 30$ by my paypal account so i am searching someone who donate for me and i pay him/her with steam wallet cash.I am from India and here RBI guidelines dont let me do international transactions easily. If i ask someone to donate which account it will get linked? Very difficult to get trusted people. Already got scammed alot. :P:$

Identity Home Page Account is the game linked account and will be the account you need to login to when launching the game. 

No one will likely take steam wallet funds, however the way to do it would be that you need a pre-paid card (if you can get one in india) Then you just pay as guest (which you don't need a paypal account for) and enter the pre-paid cards details in like a normal credit or debit card.

16 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Identity Home Page Account is the game linked account and will be the account you need to login to when launching the game. 

No one will likely take steam wallet funds, however the way to do it would be that you need a pre-paid card (if you can get one in india) Then you just pay as guest (which you don't need a paypal account for) and enter the pre-paid cards details in like a normal credit or debit card.

@jamesluck01  which prepaid cards? prepaid card of paypal or something else?gift paypal like steam gift card. Thanks for Reply

10 minutes ago, MrShadowGUN said:

@jamesluck01  which prepaid cards? prepaid card of paypal or something else?gift paypal like steam gift card. Thanks for Reply

Not steam gift card as they only work on steam. They are called something like "Pre-paid credit/debit cards" Not sure

Edit: PaySafeCard

Edited by JamesLuck01

34 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Not steam gift card as they only work on steam. They are called something like "Pre-paid credit/debit cards" Not sure

Edit: PaySafeCard

Thanks for reply but paysafecard doesnt work in india. :( I have to find another way for it. There is Astropay but that dont work with PayPal. Troll with me.

24 minutes ago, MrShadowGUN said:

Thanks for reply but paysafecard doesnt work in india. :( I have to find another way for it. There is Astropay but that dont work with PayPal. Troll with me.

There are other pre-paid credit/debit cards:

Standard Chartered, Axis and Citibank are 3 banks whose debit cards will not be rejected by PayPal.

Edited by JamesLuck01