Dizzle

The hype is too real

If I check in 24 hours the progression bar on the social hub and it's still at 55% I might cry.

That being said, I realize the devs are working hard and can't really give us an estimate at the moment but I'm just too hyped.

13 minutes ago, Dizzle said:

If I check in 24 hours the progression bar on the social hub and it's still at 55% I might cry.

That being said, I realize the devs are working hard and can't really give us an estimate at the moment but I'm just too hyped.

That bar BTW is the overall progress of game dev; not the module.

16 minutes ago, Sicario said:

Hell no it ain't, it has to be the module. It's on the bottom of the social hub module info page xP 

14 hours ago, Dizzle said:

Hell no it ain't, it has to be the module. It's on the bottom of the social hub module info page xP 

I remember seeing a comment by Motown saying otherwise, but okay I guess him and I are wrong.

Edited by Sicario
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sicario said:

If its game dev, that pretty much means that closed beta would be in like a few months, and not near the end of the year. So yeah. Probably just the module. Either way, can't wait for both.

5 hours ago, Dizzle said:

It actually is not, they wrote on twitter that it's for the game, not the module. :D

That progress bar is for the module itself. That said, while we're working on getting the Town Square released work is also being done for features outside of it on the full game. Development is going surprisingly well given our budget.

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, Paratus said:

That progress bar is for the module itself. That said, while we're working on getting the Town Square released work is also being done for features outside of it on the full game. Development is going surprisingly well given our budget.

;)

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ItsWictor said:

It actually is not, they wrote on twitter that it's for the game, not the module. :D

There is no way the game is 55% done.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, DrivenMuffin said:

There is no way the game is 55% done.

Its not impossible, but unlikely.

I'm happy that we will be getting a module to play around in while the rest of the game cooks, the more work that's put into it the better I'm sure it will be.

3 minutes ago, Rozmere said:

I'm happy that we will be getting a module to play around in while the rest of the game cooks, the more work that's put into it the better I'm sure it will be.

Just out of curiosity Rozmare... What will you be roleplaying in the game?

1 minute ago, BigMike said:

Just out of curiosity Rozmare... What will you be roleplaying in the game?

Oh gosh I wish I knew, I haven't been on the forum for a while so to be honest I don't even know what my options are. I'd like to be some sort of creator and/or a security guard on a delivery truck. Any suggestions?

1 minute ago, Rozmere said:

Oh gosh I wish I knew, I haven't been on the forum for a while so to be honest I don't even know what my options are. I'd like to be some sort of creator and/or a security guard on a delivery truck. Any suggestions?

I personally will be a delivery truck driver, driving on highways picking up loads and going to truck stops but that's just me.

You perhaps may be able to be a drug dealer, firemen, musician, taxi driver, hunter, lumberjack, farmer, teacher perhaps? You can be anything really. ??

I would love to sell my artwork for characters to hang on their walls or wear on tee-shirts and also textures like billboard graphics, posters, truck wraps, etc. etc. etc. I have a lot of experience with art and graphics in real life and would have the rights to submit my own artwork if Identity will have the capacity for such a thing (crosses fingers) So maybe I can be an advertiser or a designer, or.........hmmmm

17 minutes ago, Rozmere said:

hmmmmI would love to sell my artwork for characters to hang on their walls or wear on tee-shirts and also textures like billboard graphics, posters, truck wraps, etc. etc. etc. I have a lot of experience with art and graphics in real life and would have the rights to submit my own artwork if Identity will have the capacity for such a thing (crosses fingers) So maybe I can be an advertiser or a designer, or.........hmmmm

I wish you the best of luck!! Can't wait to see you online!

5 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

Its not impossible, but unlikely.

Good to see you again, but we would have had some gameplay footage to raise even more hype.

13 hours ago, Forsen said:

;)

Seems they decided to drop the module precent down probably due to an unforeseen issue