DLimit

Amusement Park or Fair

Like i said, there is alot more work that is involved in making an amusement park, then those smaller buildings for activities. If they put in all that effort to make the amusement park (doubt they are going to) then theres a high chance that all that time, effort, resources and funding goes to waste because hardly anyone will use it after the initial hype.

15 minutes ago, Narc said:

Like i said, there is alot more work that is involved in making an amusement park, then those smaller buildings for activities. If they put in all that effort to make the amusement park (doubt they are going to) then theres a high chance that all that time, effort, resources and funding goes to waste because hardly anyone will use it after the initial hype.

It is not challenging for developers to produce a miniature amusement park with a few rides, games, stage, raffle-ticket booth, and food court.

I didn't say it was challenging, im just saying there's a high probability if they wasted their efforts on it and its not a scene thats quickly to make.

I would love to see this it would be very fun and could make a lot of good roleplay situations, it would just also generally be fun to go to with your friends and have a good day out.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DaHzxrd said:

I would love to see this it would be very fun and could make a lot of good roleplay situations, it would just also generally be fun to go to with your friends and have a good day out.

Totally agreed! 

On 3/13/2017 at 2:55 PM, Narc said:

its actually about cops and gangs, with other things thrown into the mix to make the world feel real, and people can rp other things.

Most of the game isn't even about crime, that's a very insignificant part. And it's heavily discouraged and very difficult just like in real life. Why do people seem to think that this game is just a big game of cops and robbers?

16 minutes ago, Devonor said:

Most of the game isn't even about crime, that's a very insignificant part. And it's heavily discouraged and very difficult just like in real life. Why do people seem to think that this game is just a big game of cops and robbers?

no.

c1c0fe5c6432065b36e84b98afd0f4c3.png

Have you read anything that devs have posted since the launch of the website? Crime is discouraged as it is in any real-life society. Of course there are those that still do it, but it is not supposed to be the norm of the game. That's why the whole other 98% of that paragraph exists. The devs are constantly talking about difficult it is to obtain guns, and to create drugs, etc. There are thousands of other things to do in the game that don't break the law.

Edited by Devonor
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Devonor said:

Have you read anything that devs have posted since the launch of the website? Crime is discouraged as it is in any real-life society. Of course there are those that still do it, but it is not supposed to be the norm of the game. That's why the whole other 98% of that paragraph exists. The devs are constantly talking about difficult it is to obtain guns, and to create drugs, etc. There are thousands of other things to do in the game that don't break the law.

You are correct one part that there is plenty to do besides crime.  But let's be honest at least a third of players on all serves will probably be criminals, just they way I predict it will go from polls I've seen from the Identity twitter page.

I've said it before and I'll say it again PLEASE can we have annual/ special events which have carnivals and things show up. A haunted carnival would be awesome for Halloween, and then something else could also be done for the 4th of July. Other games implement new and fun things for April Fools and Halloween events, so it's certainly possible to do, though it would take time it would be a fun and unique experience for players.

not trying to high jack this thread at all... but I would love to see a gaming arcade that would hold high scores on it and all that would be fun with some friends and people can go against each other and more that would be fun

• Like 1

9 hours ago, tozany4u said:

not trying to high jack this thread at all... but I would love to see a gaming arcade that would hold high scores on it and all that would be fun with some friends and people can go against each other and more that would be fun

I think this would be a great idea for an amusement park/carnival! It's called a midway! With all the games such as water races and knocking down all of the bottles sort of things!

8 hours ago, Devonor said:

I think this would be a great idea for an amusement park/carnival! It's called a midway! With all the games such as water races and knocking down all of the bottles sort of things!

they use to have one of these in the 3d world called PlayStation home.... it was cute and fun would love to see a ticket system and all and prizes that we can exchange our tickets for and then we can either trade those prizes or give one to a loved one like a teddy bear or something now that would be sick

• Like 1

Who's played Bully?  there is a very simple carnival in that game, with a few games that you can win tickets at.  Something small like that could be possible in Identity.  Maybe after launch. 

• Like 1

here some video from within PlayStation home....dam i miss these days....these simple games would be fun in identity...

and 

and

Would love to see a Mini Golf course or maybe a bowling alley as well that would make it fun

• Like 2