Fakejake11

Will the first part ever come out

Question

I'm just wondering it said it will be done by the first quarter well it's a day after and still there is nothing out plz tell me if there is a delayed or something because they said everything is going smooth 

5 answers to this question

I see his point its kind of annoying that the devs have gone radio silent

4 minutes ago, Fakejake11 said:

I'm just wondering it said it will be done by the first quarter well it's a day after and still there is nothing out plz tell me if there is a delayed or something because they said everything is going smooth 

Hmmm, I have not realised that it is April yet because Q1 ends at the "END of March" not before. So we still have time before we see it delayed. Be patient as there is no need in making posts like this because it does nothing / don't help the situation. Also delays are for the better and not for the worse as it just shows the devs are perfecting it before releasing.

i understand that he was wrong and yea there is more time so be patient please but why do you gotta be a dick luck I mean dang people gona be curious gonna be ancy don't bury him before hes dead he/she made a mistake don't bite the head off

• Like 1

I'd have to agree, there is no need to put others down like that. People are excited for the game to come out, I know I am and just because they made a silly post and don't have as much patience as you and me, there is no need to be biting peoples heads off. I wouldn't have said anything but honestly this isn't the first post I've seen your negative attitude biting other peoples heads off for asking questions about the release. Take a chill pill and relax, this isnt that serious to be putting down others over.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Fakejake11 said:

O que eu quero dizer com isso é este jogo de uma farsa, porque eu quero dizer 400000 $ Estou indo para as Bahamas e tudo que eu tinha a fazer era creat um trailer animado e uma casa em profundidade 

lol