The High Society

High-Society-Logo.jpg.63a51e9585551df389

If anyone is interested in starting a Cannabis grow operation feel free to message my (Operations Manager)TRIIZ he handles all incoming applications and will submit them to the CEO for finalization. This is currently a rough copy so changes will be made as more updates come out.

Goals-
To start a network of marijuana production and distribution for the purpose of making some cash and building a reputation of a trustworthy business you can rely on.

This after all, is not a "gang" but more of a enterprise, we do not classify our customers no matter of what career they've chosen(unless their cops).

We distribute our products to all parts of the island, whether you be in a populated city or hidden in a dense forest. Our products will reach you and will satisfy your needs.

I also hope to expand my network to include a money laundering operation to keep the heat off our organization(unless the sale and manufacture of Cannabis becomes legal, but we'll cross that bridge when it presents itself.)

Recruitment-
Prospective members must chip-in monthly for the Organizations equipment and potential upgrades and/or any legal trouble members may have.

Provide information on other Cannabis grow operations in your local areas. Once the beta goes online I will layout our territory given pre-discussing with other Clubs/Organizations so we don't step on any toes. 

Members may not have a criminal record when they join.  If a member does get themselves in trouble with the law, The leader will back the member with financial support and retribution is necessary.

Method-
Hopefully warehouse space or farm land will be available to buy, If not you'll have to use a network of apartments for production. Transfer that production to a central location for inventory then distribute. A network of apartments am willing to help you develop.

*I should say the town square module will be the testing ground for network production through apartments. Warehouses may come later on but for major production as of right now, a network will need to be established.

Members-
Currently, we have no members, but as The High Society is a newly formed business, it is not surprising. Nevertheless, with future endeavors, our list will hopefully grow to safely provide you the finest products in the quickest time possible.

Prohibited Actions-
1-Providing information to other business and/or individuals
2-Snitch to the authorities on the whereabouts of the cannabis farms 
3-Stealing cannabis to your own use

Structure
CEO: Makeshift
VP: ASSASSINWOLF3568 
Marketing Manager: DaHzxrd
Operations manager: TRIIZ
Distributors: Open (3)
Growers: Open (Unlimited Amount)
Dealers: Open (Unlimited Amount)

Application:

Future RP Name:

What Position are you applying for?:

Steam Profile and Identity Profile link:

Forums Rank/Identity pre-order package(founder, citizen, cabbie etc?:

Will you be in attendance for modules?:

Do you understand the requirements for admission into this Organization?:

Why should we accept you?:

What is your current reputation in-game and/or forums (1-10, 1=not so good, 10=fantastic!):

13402757_805808596216379_549620676_n.jpg

Edited by Makeshift
  • Like 1

Just wanted to add this,

If you are interested in joining The High Society and have questions on how things will operate please do not hesitate to send me a PM! Obviously I will not be able to exactly explain how it will work since the game hasnt been released but I will definitely try my best!

• Like 1