Sign in to follow this  
The1TheOnlyGonzo

The Hideout Sh!t Talkin' Thread

Since the criminal presence of Identity is growing and tensions seem to be rising some what with the influx of new criminals being introduced daily. This thread almost seems like an evil necessary for the criminal underground of Identity. 

Some ground rules;

1)Keep all smack talk within the regulations of Identity Forum. 

2)Keep all smack talk within the RP itself. Don't be RL drama into the smack talk. 

3)If your character is racist, make sure those you are talking smack to, know it is In Character and not a personal Out Of Character discussion. 

4)Don't spam this thread with nonsense smack talk. Make your posts insightful insults, regarding actions, observations, etc, with some substance to it. 

5)Have fun. This is made to blow off steam, and let our characters have a bit of fun. Let's not forget that. 

6)Organizations and criminals are both available to target, enjoy both. 

Let's see what our characters are truly thinking about each other. :D

On 3/10/2017 at 9:50 AM, Herzog said:

((lol i love this idea xD ))

Stole my post smh. I think this is where I start talking shit xD

Even my non-existent MC is better than yours!!! *sticks tongue out at* (Don't you just love little kid shit talking?)

On 3/10/2017 at 9:40 AM, The1TheOnlyGonzo said:

Since the criminal presence of Identity is growing and tensions seem to be rising some what with the influx of new criminals being introduced daily. This thread almost seems like an evil necessary for the criminal underground of Identity. 

Some ground rules;

1)Keep all smack talk within the regulations of Identity Forum. 

2)Keep all smack talk within the RP itself. Don't be RL drama into the smack talk. 

3)If your character is racist, make sure those you are talking smack to, know it is In Character and not a personal Out Of Character discussion. 

4)Don't spam this thread with nonsense smack talk. Make your posts insightful insults, regarding actions, observations, etc, with some substance to it. 

5)Have fun. This is made to blow off steam, and let our characters have a bit of fun. Let's not forget that. 

6)Organizations and criminals are both available to target, enjoy both. 

Let's see what our characters are truly thinking about each other. :D

You should delete rule number 4. It'd be way more fun if we could just joke around.

So, I consider that rule a joke, hence my above post.

(( Love it, just a message to those who dont like this idea *Dont take part in this thread if youre gunna take things personally* ))