Sign in to follow this  
MoMann

Is there a limit on the amount of Corporations a player can own?

7 answers to this question

23 minutes ago, MoMann said:

I don't know how many corporations can be owned by any 1 player, but it is likely to be 1 to allow people to use other peoples companies instead of making multiple of your own. ( I could be wrong).

Edited by JamesLuck01

19 minutes ago, uncannierlink said:

Why not just make 1 corporation that does both things you want it to?

Because I am sure you have to pick what type of corporation you want... e.g. transport, manufacturer or such other ones and I think you might not have a multiple option. 

23 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Because I am sure you have to pick what type of corporation you want... e.g. transport, manufacturer or such other ones and I think you might not have a multiple option. 

@Motown

That's very limiting. It forces unnecessary specialization and locks off sections of the game. I hope the devs aren't implementing it in that way. It really doesn't make sense as there's no reason a manufacturing corporation shouldn't also be able to transport some of their own product.

Edited by uncannierlink

1 hour ago, uncannierlink said:

@Motown

That's very limiting. It forces unnecessary specialization and locks off sections of the game. I hope the devs aren't implementing it in that way. It really doesn't make sense as there's no reason a manufacturing corporation shouldn't also be able to transport some of their own product.

You might have access to some transport assets too in the manufacturing corporation.. (I am pre-guessing and so I don't know what it will be like. My guess as good as yours)

I'm guessing there will be limits, as to not allow one player to have a monopoly over too many assets and keep somewhat of a level playing field, but that's just a guess. 

• Like 1

I did not hear about any company in any country that are prohibited to run more than one company (or corporation for that matter)  on any type of buisness, when they can see a bennefit in having more than one.

Ex. Its actually quite normal that you see a larger production company starts to buy own trucks to get the delivery cost down.

I cant say how the devs have made this in the game, if they restricted it in any way, but it simply does not make any sense compared to real Life.