MoMann

Will we be able to invest in other players companies?

Question

For example if another player wants to start a company, could I give them money and say something like, "You need to give me x% of your profits each week. And they agree, is there any system in place to guarantee I get my x% each week?

6 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, MoMann said:

For example if another player wants to start a company, could I give them money and say something like, "You need to give me x% of your profits each week. And they agree, is there any system in place to guarantee I get my x% each week?

I don't think so. You will likely have to be added on there payroll first.

Another great idea...but a ton of work for devs. Basically, this is like asking to add a stock market system - which would be amazing, but a hell of a lot of programming. This would be a cool mod (hint, hint*). ;)

8 hours ago, shay888 said:

Another great idea...but a ton of work for devs. Basically, this is like asking to add a stock market system - which would be amazing, but a hell of a lot of programming. This would be a cool mod (hint, hint*). ;)

They already confirmed a stock marked.

Most definitely. From a player-oriented perspective, one could sign a written contract with the individual in order to ensure that the subject fulfills the terms of the contract. One could contact a lawyer and summon the entity to court for failing to abide by the terms of the contract. If the civil judge determines that the accuser is capable of providing evidence confirming that the individual did not fulfill the terms of the contract, the individual could be forced to pay the fees. Otherwise, the individual would be incarcerated for committing acts of theft.

It could be easily implemented from a player-oriented perspective.

• Like 1

On 3/9/2017 at 9:21 PM, MoMann said:

It will be great .Sound like Shark Tanks. I will become 1 shark if possible. :P:) 

I think if people have a good roleplay mind this would be really cool. I did this in DarkRP on garrys mod and it was really fun.