Sign in to follow this  
kmk777

Apartments

1.Will there be monthly rent that we will have to pay for Apartments. 2 if we can buy Apartments in game own it will there still be monthy rent.....I seen a post that if we buy Apartment in the shop page that we would have the Apartment forever so that means no monthy rent we would have to pay 

Apartments

15 minutes ago, kmk777 said:

1.Will there be monthly rent that we will have to pay for Apartments. 2 if we can buy Apartments in game own it will there still be monthy rent.....I seen a post that if we buy Apartment in the shop page that we would have the Apartment forever so that means no monthy rent we would have to pay 

Apartments

2. Apartments if bought in game will likely have a rent/ monthly fee. I am not sure about it though.. 1. I don't believe there will be a monthly rent for a certain amount of time for the apartments from the pledges but I am most likely wrong/ it is possible though for that route and No, no one will lose their pledge apartment even you needed to pay rent to make it more realistic.

would you beable to find out about the pledge Apartment if i dont have pay rent i would upgrade my pledge.