Sign in to follow this  
dirtyhumantrap

Educator??

Is it possible to work as a teacher of some kind? Not specifically for school but in other fields as well like say you've worked in some field would you be hireable officially to teach newer players the ropes for a set price? I know I could roleplay that but it would be cool if it was a build in feature. 

On 08/03/2017 at 10:27 PM, dirtyhumantrap said:

Is it possible to work as a teacher of some kind? Not specifically for school but in other fields as well like say you've worked in some field would you be hireable officially to teach newer players the ropes for a set price? I know I could roleplay that but it would be cool if it was a build in feature. 

In the university environment you can maybe set up a class to teach but this is not a mechanic which gets you paid but more a extra RP aspect of the game; however you can always ask for money on entry.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

In the university environment you can maybe set up a class to teach but this is not a mechanic which gets you paid but more a extra RP aspect of the game; however you can always ask for money on entry.

I figured as much, thank you for the response :)